Leo

Leo

Horde Boss

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 27 posts

HMSY3Ku.png

s7si3NB.png

Are you a fan of the rebels of Star Wars? Do you wish they were just a little more brutal and decapitate-y? Do you wish they blurred the line a little more between “good” and “bad?” The Renegade Horde has got you covered! Here, the strong prevail and you’re never limited by “morality” or “common decency.” Those are both subjective anyway!

We aim to be the ones who fight back the empires at all costs, but in a way that can sometimes be just as relentless and ugly as the dark side itself. It’s technically a neutral-to-lightside faction, but we’re not above allowing Sith or Dark Jedi to join our ranks if we share a common enemy. Our strategy consists of, essentially, hit them very hard and often by swarming ships and ground units as quickly as possible, no organization needed. Shock and awe without order.

Force users, non-force users, engineers, pilots, droids, doesn’t matter, throw on some war paint and join in the warcries of the renegades.

qDr6oqe.png

Fawn.gif

Cedric Grayson

Cedric Grayson

Field Marshal

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 862 posts

The Rebel Alliance fully supports its wayward cousin that is no longer allowed at family gatherings. 

Darth Carnifex

Darth Carnifex

Immortal Sith Emperor

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 13,463 posts

Do you wish they blurred the line a little more between “good” and “bad?”

I think they already do that. 

Kamon Vondiranach

Kamon Vondiranach

Old As Dirt

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 6,124 posts
I think you wish we already did that.

kamon_sig_by_seventhsolar-dbrpei6.png

Zek Koth

Zek Koth

Spectre Leader

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 66 posts
Leo
This sounds like something I'd be interested in.
  • Leo likes this

27674d7be869fe79135210ff07650429-dc17byy5a267298333ad9b09d62b98aa665d7b9-dc126ii08564900a41f4c99b554ee13646d86ff-dc17ebn

Aryn Teth

Aryn Teth

Lost Warrior

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 528 posts

If y'all have need for some extra guns while you do your horde... things... Hit me up!

Leo

P.S. Darth Carnifex is right they do that a lot

Bombad_Boo_Bear.gif

atCVf9c.png---Breaker_Of_Chit.gif---AlAKNi4.png

Leo

Leo

Horde Boss

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 27 posts

Aryn Teth Darth Carnifex

Maybe, but that was mostly left to the extremist groups. Kinda like us! If you didn't know we were rebels, you'd think we were darkside savages, and only half of that is true.

And sure thing, Aryn, the Horde may be proud, but they're also shameless enough to utilize anyone that gives them aid.

Fawn.gif