Due to unforeseen complications with the Semi-Unique production rating, we will be changing the wording from a maximum of ten characters to a single small unit, squad, or squadron. This notation change was done to accommodate squadron sizes, but also to get away from hard numbers. Please note that a unit consisting of 50+ NPCsdoes not equate to Semi-Unique. These numbers should still be kept low, beneath entire units, full companies, or faction groups. That production level is limited.
This will take some time to adjust the templates and cookie cutters, however, as of now assume this is the case going forward.
Additionally, the following has been edited and added into the Restricted Materials rules in order to give a measure of flexibility regarding the inclusion of two Restricted Materials per submission.
Please review these changes in full carefully, as there are limitations to what may be done. All of this information can be found in the complete factory standardized rules located here.
Any questions please ask, otherwise enjoy.
Restricted & Banned Items
This list is subject to change without notice. Changes will not affect previously approved submissions.
Submissions including restricted materials will be reviewed by both Factory and Role-Play Judges for balance and fairness and may be declined based upon review.
- Restricted Material Missions no longer apply for anything other than SSD / Dreadnoughts (Via the SSD / Dreadnought Dominion Rules).
- Restricted Materials have been separated into two categories: Type A and Type B. This is to allow submissions a degree of flexibility to include two restricted materials per submission.
- Submissions which include two restricted materials may never exceed Semi-Unique.
- Restricted Materials may not be combined to create new alloys under any circumstance.
- Submissions including materials from the list of Type A may include another Type A material, or a Type B material.
- Submissions may not include two materials from the list of Type B.
- Echani graphite
- Mandalorian Iron (( See: Beskar ))
- Alchemized Artifacts/Items [Force Imbuement, Alkahest, Jal Shey, etc]
- Artificial Intelligence (Non-Droid)
- Force Nexus * (See below)
- Hijarna stone
- Isotope 5
- Personal Cloaking Device
- Stygium Crystal