OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To bring the blade of beginnings into chaos
- Image Source: N/A
- Canon Link: http://starwars.wiki...e_of_Beginnings
- Primary Source: http://starwars.wiki...e_of_Beginnings
- Manufacturer: Unknown, most likely a mandalorian beskar smith from a long time ago
- Affiliation: Tom Taff
- Model: The Blade of Beginnings
- Modularity: No
- Material: Beskar, Cloaking device
- Classification: Sword
- Size: Average
- Weight: Heavy
- Cloaking shield
- Beskar - Beskar is a lightsabre resistant material allowing the dagger to be the same while also packing a punch.
- Hidden - Using Stealth technology this dagger is cloaked in cloaking device.
- Heavy - it is rather heavy for a dagger since it is made out of beskar
- Moondust - If moon dust touches the dagger then the cloaking shield is deactivated.
The Blade of Beginnings was a mythical Mandalorian bladed weapon that was fitted with a cloaking shield that could be deactivated only through contact with moon dust. It was believed lost however during the Clone Wars, a fake version of the blade was discovered on the moon Korasa and taken to a research facility in Timira City on the planet Kamino to be studied by Republic technicians, who incorrectly believed the blade to be genuine.
As did two rival bounty hunter squads hoping to sell the weapon for thousands of credits, raided Timira City, hoping to steal the blade. The bounty hunters Boba Fett, Bossk and C-21 Highsinger managed to breach the research facility's vault and successfully escaped with the artifact. However shortly after securing it they realised it was a fake and thus worthless.
It was thus believed to be lost until it was found by a young mandalorian Tom Taff while exploring the tomb of Freedon Nadd. It was found with several mandalorian corpses. This seemed strange to Tom as one was still seemed to be holding something. It was very heavy and after a few testing swinging Tom was able to determine it was a very heavy blade and wasn't very long.
It wasn't until Tom was in Mirdirmoruts Noasis Labs in the black-out sites where they were able to test it every which way showing that is was a very unique blade. It wasn't confirmed to be The Blade of Beginnings until one of the researches split some moon dust on it. Revealing that blade as such Tom cleaned it up and now claims it for himself.
THIS IS A CANNON ITEM