OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a sonic rifle that will vibrate armour as well as ears.
- Image Source: https://www.artstati...m/artwork/Dxn5A
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: http://starwars.wiki...ard-sound_gun, http://starwars.wiki...ki/Sonic_weapon
- Manufacturer: Mirdirmorut
- Affiliation: Mirdirmorut, Closed-Market
- Model: SM - 2
- Modularity: No
- Material: Durasteel, sonic weapon components.
- Classification: Sonic Rifle
- Size: Average
- Weight: Heavy
- Ammunition Type: Power cell
- Ammunition Capacity: 200 shots unarmoured, 50 shots armoured
Reload Speed: Slow
- Effective Range: Average
- Rate of Fire: Average
- Stopping Power: Low
- Recoil: Very Low
- Two settings on the weapon one for unarmoured opponents one for armoured opponents.
- Vibrations are tickling my feet - can vibrate the metals within a set of armour.
- EMP me - EMP's can shut down this weapon fairly easily.
- Metals - Is set to affect only certain metals such as Durasteel, Phrik, Beskar, Armorweave, Trimantium.
Mirdirmorut was looking at sonic weaponry and realised that there was a sever lack of weapons that could affect armour or even people, especially force users. So this weapon was made with that in mind. This weapon can affect the metal within a suit of armour vibrating it making sonic dampeners nullified in there attempts to stop it. However it is susceptible to EMP's shutting it down and the like. It is however only set to a small range of armour metals. The cone range is all the way average range however it becomes less effective the further it goes.
Edited by Rex Taff, Today, 06:11 AM.