OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create a new holovid series, inspired by stories about a Nezumi warrior.
- Image Source: Ryan Lang. Holoflix logo art by me.
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: Holovid | Sithier Things
- Manufacturer: Holoflix
- Affiliation: Open-Market
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Material: Holovid broadcast
- 26 episodes that set up a toy marketing campaign that will make younglings excited and adults regard this as the bane of their existence.
- Streamable content, able to be viewed anywhere in the galaxy on a compatible holographic projector.
- Subscription required.
- HoloNet access required.
Sometime after the events of the Omega War, Sor-Jan overheard stories about a Nezumi warrior who had been a turret gunner for Jorus Merrill's ship at the Battle of Castameer. Being that the source of this story was the "Baby Fett" clone cadet known as 3X744, Sor-Jan assumed that it was merely the product of a youngling's imagination. However, the enthusiasm with which the clone cadet told the story seemed to earnest and genuine that Sor-Jan didn't forget it tale and it stayed in the back of his mind.
Fast forward a few years, and Corellia Digital's holovid subsidiary was having problems successfully marketing a holo-cartoon that would allow them to expand their merchandising toward younglings. During a meeting with one of the art production staff, Sor-Jan relayed a few details of a Nezumi warrior and the idea curried favor with holovid animators who thought that such a kid-friendly character might easily captivate audiences.
I Need A Hirou follows the adventures of the titular protagonist, Hirou, a Nezumi knight in the Mouse Guard, in stories that unfold a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.