OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a unit for the Harbingers of the Sith to use in Invasions, Dominions, Rebellions, and all other forms of roleplay. Also to flesh out the sub-faction.
- Image Credit: Captain Knights: From Software's Dark Souls 3 Concept Art for Sunset Armor
- Role: Fodder
- Links: n/a
- Unit Name: Undead Legion of the Harbingers
- Affiliation: Sith Empire - Harbingers of the Sith - The Sith Emperor
- Classification: Infantry
- Equipment: Durasteel Plate Armor, Vibroswords, Vibroaxes, Polearms, Vibroshields
- Availability: Common
- Deployment: Mass
- Strengths & Weaknesses:
- + Mass Attack: They can attack in masses
- + Undead: Because they are undead, they are cheap.
- -/+ Captain of the Legion Commands: The captain of the Undead Legion is smart enough to command the undead with basic commands while the Harbingers are dealing with more important things. Should he be killed, however, the dead will stop executing the command they are following and stand still. They are linked to him through the Force.
- - Undead: Because they are undead, they are slow, unable to think for themselves, and are fodder
- - Fire: Fire seems to be there biggest weakness, they become almost at a stop when caught on fire and can spread it to the other Legionaries.
- - Tech: These dead are incapable of using more sophisticated technology above ancient weapons and armor, or weapons of modern but similar design.
- - Mounts and Vehicles: Similar to the tech, these dead can not ride a mount, nor drive a speeder or tank. They do not possess that kind of knowledge.
- - Force Light/Force Null: Because these beings are creations of the dark side, and rely on the dark side to stay alive, Force Light will destroy them with no effort and fields that render the Force useless will cause them to drop dead once they step one foot in it.
- Description: The Undead Legion of the Harbingers were created to allow the Slave Knights of the Sith some form of command over an army. The benefits of being one of the Harbingers is no one but the Emperor can command them, but they can command no one as well. With this in mind, the dead were resurrected through the Dark Side of the Force. They were given the most basic of senses and common logic. They are capable of following most commands regarding military tactics: Guard, Attack, Defend, Ambush, etc. They do not have to be said in that manner, these are only example.
Masses of the undead have been created through the art of Sith Alchemy and by placed under the command of the Harbingers, given plate armor of Durasteel and melee weapons similar to the Harbingers, but no where near as effective. In mass, these Hollow Knights are dangerous and capable of running through living squadrons like bulldozers, alone they are weak shells of what they once were. Fire is their worst nightmare, their flesh like kindle to the flame.
A captain of this legion was also created to help the Harbingers during times of war, he is smarter, linked through the Force the undead legion, and can command them. He does possess greater strength and sense about him, but he can be put down just like the other, lesser dead. Should he be put down, the other dead will stand still until given another command by a Harbinger of the Sith.
Edited by Darth Arabris, 30 June 2018 - 09:31 PM.