- Intent: Create a major Shipyard for Commenor Systems Alliance
- Image Source: SciFi Space Station by Alan Guyant
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
- Affiliation: Commenor Systems Alliance
- Model: K-CSDS-1 Shipyard
- Production: Semi-Unique (2)
- Material: Reinforced Duramentium Frame, Durasteel Hull, Reinforced Doonium Armor Plating, Turadium Blast Doors
- Classification: Orbital Shipyard
- Length: 5,000 meters
- Width: 5,000 meters
- Height: 3,000 meters
- Armament: None
- Defenses: Average
- Hangar: None
- Maneuverability Rating: None
- Speed Rating: None
- Hyperdrive Class: N/A
- Strong Defense - While it isn't impenetrable, this Shipyard comes by default with a strong shield and good armor and security measures like thick blast doors in the case of emergency. This gives it protection against hostile weaponry.
- No Armaments - The Shipyard is virtually undefended, excluding shielding and blast doors for lockdown procedures
The Avengers Rebirth Shipyard was a new creation by Kuat Drive Yards, designed from the ground up in response to the major contract between Commenor Systems Alliance and Kuat Drive Yards. Its only purpose is to construct Imperial Star Destroyers, and it specializes in it. Able to produce six Star Destroyers at once is great for reinforcing a navy, securing a system, or protecting a critical point. Only two or three may even go towards a fleet, opening the door for multiple other options. However, speed is not something the Shipyard specializes in. While the center dome acts as a central hub for resources to be dropped off for engineers to easily have access to whatever they need, the resources still need to be refined. It has small machine shops and factories, but very limited. Still, even with these advancements, the station needs access to materials, shipped in, and not every component can be constructed on site. Star Destroyers are large ships, and still take time to be produced. So producing a large amount, when you have the resources, makes everything a little easier.
Edited by Kuat Drive Yards, 03 July 2018 - 06:35 PM.