OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To submit an armor for Niko Kel'tyr
- Image Source: Republic Trooper by David Frasheski
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: GADF-BDU-01 | GADF-BDU-02
- Manufacturer: SoroSuub Corporation | I'att Armament
- Affiliation: Niko Kel'tyr
- Model: GADF-BDU-02X
- Modularity: Yes; Exterior Attachments (Combat Webbing, Tactical Toolkits, Enamel Coating)
- Material: Reinforced Phrik Plating, Flex-Armor, Armorweave Bodyglove, Electronics, Solarium Glasteel, Stygium Crystal
- Classification: Multipurpose Warplate (Vacuum/Hostile Environment)
- Weight: Heavy (30 kg)
- Blasters/Plasma: Very High
- Kinetic: High
- Lightsabers: High
- EMP/Ion: High
- Elemental: Average
- Sonic: Average
- Retractable Faceplate
- Exterior Duraplast Visor Shield
- Cellular Padding
- A/V Player and Recorder (10 Hour Datacard Capacity)
- Aural Dampener
- Short-Range Integrated Comlink
- Comlink Scrambler
- Oxygen Supply (2 Hours)
- Holographic Heads-Up Display (Blink Command Operated)
- Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System
- Combat Scanner/Life Form Scanner/Sonar Mapper/Motion Scanner/Radar
- Visor Modes: Tactical, Infrared, Low-Light/Night, Thermal, Ultraviolet
- Anti-Ion Mesh
- Backplate Mounted Power Pack
- Emergency Power Pack (Redundant)
- Secondary Oxygen Supply (6 Hours)
- IFF Transponder
- Grenade Bandolier/Combat Webbing
- Grav Chute/Jetpack Backplate Mounting
- Environmental Seal
- Shockweb (20 Minute Energy Cell)
- Anti-Ion Mesh
- Shoulder Vibroblade Sheathe
- Magnetized Weapon Mounting
- Field Rations (One Day)
- Flare Gun (2 Charges)
- Stygium based Personal Cloak
- Combat De-Ionizer
- Personal Energy Shield (Limited Protection, Periodic Recharge)
- Anti-Security Blade
- Scramble Key
- Circuit Disruptor
- Miscellaneous Pouches
- Magnetic Adhesion Grips
- Grappling Spike Launcher
- Dampener Aerosol Projector (4 Charges - Reloadable)
- Retractable Vibroblade
- Xr5 Power Assist (Limited Strength Enhancement System)
- Anti-Ion Mesh
- Mobile Holoprojector (Either Gauntlet)
- Magnetic Adhesion Soles
- Ankle Vibroblade Sheathe
- Kneeplate Dart Launcher (Paralytic, 4 Darts - Reloadable)
- Anti-Ion Mesh
- Magnetized Thigh Plate (Sidearm Mounting)
- Heavy Armor: Heavy phrik plating, along with armored underlayers offer superior protection for Niko while wearing this armor.It is important to note that, due to the combination of phrik plating, solarium glasteel, and the personal energy shield, this armor is extremely protected against blaster fire and the like.
- Ion Resistant: As with the Standard GADF-BDU-02, Niko kept the state of the art Ion resisting technology.
- Advanced Warplate: Based on one of the best warplate designs in the galaxy, Niko's suit comes complete with a suite of technology designed to offer a combat operator extreme flexibility with all manner of mission profiles.
- Stygium Cloak: One of the systems Niko added to the armor was a Stygium Cloak, allowing him to cloak himself when the need calls for it.
- Strength Enhancement: Part of the original armor system that Niko customized, this armor suit adds enhancements to the wearers strength.
- Flex-Armor Joints: All armor needs to allow the wearer to move.The joints of this warplate, while lined with weaves of reinforced armorweave, are still far more vulnerable than the plating.
- Odd Signature: Despite the personal cloak of this armor, there is a very distinctive energy signature to this armor when its systems are active in battle mode.At first glance, it may not seem unusual from other armors, but continuing to come against it would allow an enemy to dial in the signature.
- High Profile: The armor is based on a very distinctive design that has seen use across the old territories of the Alliance.Anyone who sees this armor knows what allegiance the wearer had at one point.Enemies of the Alliance have all the evidence they need to persecute the wearer of this suit as an Alliance soldier and sympathizer.
Prior to the fall of the Alliance, Niko was one of a handful of soldiers who were given access to this state of the art warplate.Niko made sure to have his warplate speced out for warfare on his terms.He replaced the standard plates with customized phrik plating, and updated the utility belt with a stygium powered personal cloak.
The increase in protective qualities, and the cloaking device, altered the energy readings given off by this armor when it is fully in battle mode.At first glance, most would assume it to be a sensor glitch, but with every encounter an enemy can deduce that this is very unique armor.
Edited by Niko Kel'tyr, 10 July 2018 - 07:18 AM.