OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A personal ship for Djonas Vile
- Image Source: Joe Botardo
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Royal Naboo Shipwrights, Sovereign System of Naboo
- Affiliation: Sovereign System of Naboo | Djonas Vile
- Model: 'Amidala's Lament' Naboo N-25 Cruiser
- Production: Unique
- Classification: Heavy Cruiser
- Length: 716 meters
- Width: 74 meters
- Height: 93 meters
- Armament: Moderate
- 8 Particle Beam Cannons
- 4 Quad Laser Cannons
- 6 Warhead launchers
- 2 Tractor beam projectors
- Defenses: Very High
- Hangar: Low: 1
- Maneuverability Rating: Average
- Speed Rating: Moderate
- Hyperdrive Class: Average: 1
- Communication Systems
- Environmental Systems
- Propulsion Systems
- Sensor and Targeting Systems
- Stealth Systems
- Boarding technology
- Stealth: Equipped with a Stygium cloaking device along with several other countermeasures, the Amidala's Lament is capable of passing through star systems without being detected by even the most dedicated of sensors.
- Defenses: The Amidala's Lament defensive capabilities are rather extensive. Strong shield technology, reinforced hull, and countermeasures out the wazoo make this ship strong enough to stand on its own in heavy combat situations.
- Stealth Limitations: The stealth device is only capable of cloaking the ship for 10 minutes. Any longer would potentially overload the ship's systems, causing the ship to become a sitting bantha.
- Hangar: Amidala's Lament was meant to hold only a singular shuttle sized within it's hangar bay.
- Interior Defenses: The interior of the ship is lacking in standard defenses such as ray shields, security cameras, and the like.
Description: The Amidala's Lament is a prototype version of the N-25 Cruiser, a future project by Royal Naboo Shipwrights. After the prototype was finished, a secret entity managed to requisition the prototype for the budding crime lord, Djonas Vile. When the N-25 prototype reached Djonas' hands, many modifications and additions were brought to the table to make it truly unique. Firstly, Djonas wanted stealth, for when he needed an easy escape from troubling situations. A Stygium cloaking device was included along with several other sensor jamming systems, making the N-25 nearly invisible in any spectrum of sight. A premium paint job and some interior decorating and the Amidala's Lament was perfect for Djonas to call his own.
Edited by Djonas Vile, 15 July 2018 - 05:01 AM.