OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To Sub a unique Heavy Armor for Dhakarta
- Image Source: James Ku - Please note, armour would be bulkier than pictured
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: Heavy Armor
- Manufacturer: Dhakarta
- Affiliation: Dhakarta
- Model: DT Mark 1
- Modularity: Yes, swappable weapons or with resubmission
- Production: Unique
- Material: Malraas Leather, Agrinium, Turadium, Dathomirian Spidersilk, Diatium, Alchemized
- Blasters: High
- Kinetic: High
- Lightsabers: High
- EMP/Ion: High
- Sonic: High
- Force: Average
- Acid: Low
- Radiation: Low
- Classification: Multi-purpose
- Weight: Very Heavy
- Resistances: High
- Slave Circuit
- Augmented Warfighter Visor
- Integrated Sonic Mapper
- Integrated Rangefinder
- Integrated Enviro Filter (3 Hours oxygen)
- Integrated Lifeform Scanner
- Integrated Music Player
- Integrated Comm/Holo link
- Wrist Rocket (Left) - Variable loadout, usually homing missiles, tendency to stock anti-vehicle, ion and hollow-tip stun gas rockets. Specific rocket may be selected via HUD, however only five rockets are loaded at any time.
- Conner Net (Right)
- Sonic Stunner (Right)
- Plasma Torch (Left)
- Disruptor Glove (Right)
- Power Glove (Left)
- Detachable Maalraas Leather Kama
- Heating/Heat Dispersion Unit
- Hydrostatic Impact Gel
- Reflec Coating
- Electrical Capacitance Shield
- Combat De-ionizer
- Magnagrip Boots
- Sonic Damper Generator
- Dedicated Power Pack
- Miniature Living Sphere
It's a very dangerous galaxy. Sometimes light armour just doesn't cut it. For those times, Dhakarta made herself the Usenye Armour. It is absolutely not ehr go to, but when she knows she's going to be under heavy fire with mixed attack types, the Usenye does a very good job of keeping her alive and in one piece, and giving anyone who's out to make her hurt a very bad day.
- Turadium - The majority of the surface and armour plating on the Usenye is Turadium, making it highly resistant to lightsabers, though it should be noted that three or four cuts in the same place could penetrate it unlike beskar. It is likewise highly resistant to blasters.
- Maalraas Leather - All joints, elbow, knee, neck etc, are covered in Maalraas leather, making sure no sneaky lightsaber strikes can take off Dhakartas head or the like. It is also blaster resistant
- Agrinium Mesh and Diatium Threading - An agrinium mesh laced with diatium leading to the electrical capacitance belt and then the dedicated powerpack, neutralizes almost all Ion, EMP and Electrical attacks, with the added bonus of helping shield from any stray radiation and converting EMP and Electrical attacks into more power for the ever power-hungry Usenye.
- Impact Gel - The Impact Gel layer Dhakarta traded her alchemical knowledge to one Khonsu Amon for the use of helps to prevent damage from Kinetic attacks. While a large number of such attacks would be theoretically blocked by the Turadium plating, the sheer impact from being struck hard enough, or exploded at will often do internal damage. This is greatly lessened by the Impact Gel.
- Sonic Damper Generator - This ensures that a simple force scream isn't enough to drop Dhakarta out of the race, as well as making sure and explosions or the firing of slugthrowers don't deafen her. Always a concern on a busy battlefield.
- Living Sphere -Embedded within the chestpiece of the Usenye is a miniature and imperfect living sphere. It absolutely cannot cut off an enemies connection to the force. What it can do is absorb some of the energy of force attacks being used against Dhakarta, making them less effective and draining the user more than the regular use of that attack would on its own.
- Heavy - Like, don't go out on that ice and make sure the floor you're standing on is solid heavy. It also gets tiring lugging this around. While she can still run short distances and manoeuvre fairly well, there will be no force aided acrobatics whatsoever while wearing this suit.
- Power Intensive -If someone did manage to take out her powerpack, She would immediately lose almost all the bells and whistles, and this is not the sort of armour you can fight for three days in a jungle in, unless you have air support dropping fresh powerpacks every half day or so, as 12 hours is about the maximum charge you could expect.
- Not Waterworld Friendly - While it is Insulated relatively well, unless you like waiting on the bottom of a body of water for your oxygen to run out so you can slowly die, this is not a great option.
- Pain to Equip -You don't get the Usenye on in two minutes or less. Nor would you just hang out in it. It's heavy and not fun to wear and made up of several layers that need to be put on just so in a specific order. In short, Dhakarta would only be found wearing this if she knew she was going into a fight and had a good fifteen twenty minutes of prep time.
- Acid - An offensive weapon which is seeing more use in the galaxy, other than the time it would take for acid to eat through the Turadium, the Usenye has no defence against it, particularly the joints
- Force Foolishness -The living Sphere cannot be used while within a Ysalamiri or equivalent field, though seeing as there would be no offensive force attacks for it to weaken at this time, it's a bit of a moot point. Still.
- Hackable - Through the integrated comm/holo link, the HUD which controls many of the suits features is in fact hackable to someone with the skill, and as this is not one of Dhakartas strongpoints, her only recourse would be too shut the whole thing down, rendering much of the suit useless
Edited by Dhakarta, 13 July 2018 - 12:01 PM.