Nibsani's Beskar Bikini
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Protective outfit for Nibsani
- Image Source: Link
- Canon Link: None
- Primary Source: None
- Manufacturer: Warmaster's Forge
- Affiliation: Nibsani
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Material:Beskar, Aurodium, MBE Spidersilk
- Classification: Personal Armour
- Weight: Average
Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Very Low
- Lightsabers: High
- Sonic: Average
- EMP/ION: Average
- Elemental: Average
- Extremely thin transparent spidersilk underlay
- Beskar armor plates provide excellent protection from most sources of direct attack.
- Spidersilk underlay gives some protection while remaining discreet
- Vulnerable to attack in areas not protected by beskar
- Though difficult to penetrate, the outfit offers no protection against kinetic impact
- Resistant properties of the MBE spidersilk will be lost if it is killed by repeated piercings
Mastercrafted by hand in the Warmaster's Forge, by the hand of Kaine Australis, this elegant and revealing outfit still retains some protective qualities, enabling its user to look good while still being somewhat protected.
With a thin transparent bodysuit of MBE spidersilk, the outfit covers most of the user, with Beskar protecting the chest and groin. The spidersilk, while resistant to energy damage, doesn't do well against physical impacts.
Though to all appearances, this is simply a metal bikini, it is actually a reasonably effective protective outfit. The spidersilk overlay is difficult to see, and very thin. The beskar is polished to a golden sheen, and inlaid with Aurodium for maximum luxury points.
Edited by Kaine Australis, 11 July 2018 - 04:04 AM.