• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,152 posts

IACcXBc.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

• Force Sensitivity: None
  • Species: Human
  • Appearance: Short, reasonably neat brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. Sometimes sports a neat mustache. Generally wears a none-too-neat uniform with Commander or General's insignia.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

• Name: Strabo Australis
  • Loyalties: Clan Australis
  • Wealth: Comfortable though not wealthy
  • Notable Possessions: MandalArms Akaan'gam, XSR-17 Heavy Pistol, M-1 Personal Shield, Beskad.
  • Skills: Very well organised in a military capacity, though personal grooming and manners leave a lot to be desired. Strabo is a problem solver, able to be thrown at any difficulty and work it out with no supervision, though his unique solutions almost always drive his superiors crazy.
  • Personality: Friendly, blunt speaker, can be flighty, sometimes downright disorganized, but somehow always manages to find a workable solution.

COMBAT INFORMATION

• Weapon of Choice: XSR-17 Cherub II 
  • Combat Function: Command level soldier, able to command on the ground or in space. 

Strabo is at his best when commanding a squad, or on the command deck of a starship, locations where it is hard for him to abandon his post to get close to the fighting, as he is either already in the thick of it, or far from the action. He is a capable leader, but has a bad habit of going to where the fighting is thickest, even when it is not required of him.

• Experienced fighter with pistol and blade.
  • Decorated commander, much experience leading ground troops and fleets.

• Unorthodox style of fighting and commanding makes him difficult for others to work with.
  • Known to put his life at risk, can be irresponsible with command duties

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Recruited by Kaine Australis as the very first new member to Clan Australis, they met in a bar, where Strabo was drinking up a storm. Then General Kaine sat down, asked what the problem was, and found out Strabo had nothing do to. Kaine adopted the drunk on the spot and told him he'd never ever have that problem again. The two drunks got more drunk, embraced, and began their lives together, never once looking back.

Strabo quickly earned the nickname "Kriffing Strabo" from Admiral Auriana Australis, being the two are polar opposites in almost every way. The Chiss Admiral is cool calm and classy, Strabo is big, bold, and brassy. Because he was the first being in history to get Auriana to actually swear, he is now known to the entire Clan as "Kriffing" Strabo.

He is beloved by his troops and by his superiors though, as he never shirks in his duty to the clan, to the vode, and to the job at hand. His personal habits do leave a lot to be desired, however his professionalism when on duty is sufficient enough not to attract official sanction. The nickname is enough. Strabo, whether fighting, fixing, drinking, or driving his friends and enemies insane; does not kneel.

Edited by Kaine Australis, 15 July 2018 - 07:15 AM.

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Arekk

Arekk

Lost In The Rain

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,714 posts

Under review.

Kaine Australis

SpookieCL.gif

ebonhawk.jpg

Arekk

Arekk

Lost In The Rain

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,714 posts

Notable Possessions: Personal armour, personal weapons

Could you expand on this, please?

Weapon of Choice: Personal sidearm.

Same as above.

Combat Function: Command level soldier, able to command on the ground or in space.

I need to see more effort on this. Include strengths and weaknesses.

Kaine Australis

SpookieCL.gif

ebonhawk.jpg

Arekk

Arekk

Lost In The Rain

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,714 posts

Status on this submission?

Kaine Australis

SpookieCL.gif

ebonhawk.jpg

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,152 posts

Arekk Whoops, missed the notification. I will fix this up today.

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,152 posts

Arekk Apologies for the delay and double tag. It's ready to go now, I think.

KaineSig.gif

Arekk

Arekk

Lost In The Rain

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,714 posts

Approved, pending secondary.

Kaine Australis

SpookieCL.gif

ebonhawk.jpg

Irajah Ven