• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,723 posts

x776-banner-1503529105.png.pagespeed.ic.

Our Lady Peace

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: A flagship for the Queen of Commenor
  • Image Source: Header { Tirdarius } - Link1
  • Canon Link: None
  • Primary Source: None

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Command Ship
  • Length: 5000 meters
  • Width: 900 meters
  • Height: 1200 meters
  • ArmamentHigh
    Long Range Turbolaser Batteries
    Turbolaser batteries
    FlakBlaster emplacements
    Quad-laser turrets
    Point Defense Railguns (30mm Chaingun)
  • DefensesHigh
    Molecular Shields
    Particle Deflector Shields
    Ablative Armor
    Antimissile Octets
  • Hangar Average: 19
  • Maneuverability RatingAverage
  • Speed RatingAverage
  • Hyperdrive Class:  Average: 2

STANDARD FEATURES

• Armory
  • Barracks
  • Main Command Bridge
  • Executive Command Suite
  • Staterooms and Executive Quarters
  • Starfighter repair and maintenance facility
  • Artificial Gravity
  • Anti-intruder defences
  • Organic defences (Singularity Mines)
  • Military-Grade Sensor Suite
  • Life Support
  • Inertial Compensators
  • Inertial Dampers
  • Com-scan
  • Socketguard
  • De-Ionizer

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

• Molecular Shields
  • Missile Deactivation Transmitters

Strengths:

• The Sword of Commenor - With excellent arrays of turbolasers capable of engaging capital-class targets at short and long range, the Lady is well armed.

• The Shield of Commenor - With strong defences and point defense systems, and excellent anti-intruder and counter-boarding capability, the Lady stands protective between Commenor and her foes, able to shield them from harm.

• The Head of Commenor - The vessel has a main command bridge with communications and cryptographic facilities to rival any state-of-the-art miliary base. She also has excellent multi-spectral sensors and military grade optics. Beyond the bridge is a Command Suite outfitted for the Queen herself, with holodisplays and real-time datalinks across the Alliance.

Weaknesses:

• The Backside of Commenor - With the common design flaw of large ships of the line such as the Lady, she is vulnerable to attack from the rear quarter and engines with a lack of heavy armour and point defences.

Description:

Designed from the ground up as a unique and elite command vessel for the Queen of Commenor, the Lady of Peace is an all around capable command vessel, somewhat of a jack-of-all-trades, but with some excellent advantages over other vessels in her size class.

Her interior is fitted out as befits a warship of the line with weapons decks, armouries, barracks, and troop deployment areas, as well as cargo bays and hangars for her starfighter complement. The internal design is geared towards protecting the Queen.

The Command suite, separate from the main bridge is more than capable of operating as a secondary bridge in case of catastrophe, or when the Queen wishes to command from a more comfortable and private location. It is outfitted with full holo communications and a command chair linked into all of the ship's systems, allowing Lady Kay to take personal control of the flagship any time she wishes.

Internally the command suite can be isolated by heavy blast doors, and is the protected focus of the vessel's internal defences and troop complement. Anyone wishing to do the Queen harm must face the gauntlet of emplacements, traps, soldiers, and nasty surprises.

The vessel's hull is sleek and solid, Quadanium Steel with transparisteel viewports, Dallorian Alloy lined power conduits and agrinium shielded phobium-coated reactors and engine spaces. Outside the hull, her weapons complement of long and short range, anti-capital and anti-starfighter weapons are well arrayed to ensure that if Our Lady Peace needs to go to war, she is ready and able.

This massive command ship is the pride of the Commenori Navy and the personal transport of the Queen herself. Where it goes, Commenor and its friends go with it. Strong, independent, and capable of quick and decisive action, like the Queen it serves, Our Lady Peace is defiant, and indomitable.

Edited by Kaine Australis, 10 July 2018 - 11:56 PM.

128RWQJ.gif2afyTxB.gif8GgZsVc.gif

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,942 posts

Under Review.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,942 posts

Affiliation: Lady Kay

If you'll please add "CSA" here as well.

MT-165  Long Range Turbolaser Batteries

This affiliation does not match the turbolaser's affiliation. 

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,723 posts

Gir Quee No worries, all fixed.

128RWQJ.gif2afyTxB.gif8GgZsVc.gif

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,942 posts

Approved.

Posted ImagePosted Image