Garith Darkhold’s Armor
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To Create a personal suit of armor that Darkhold has used for a very long time.
- Image Source: None
- Canon Link: Ancient Besker’gam (Mandalorian Armor) , Force Imbued
- Primary Source: NA
- Manufacturer: Garith Darkhold
- Affiliation: Garith Darkhold
- Model: Ancient Besker’gam
- Modularity: None
- Production: Unique
- Material: Beskar, leather
- Weight: Very High
- Blasters: Extreme
- Kinetic:Very High
- Lightsabers: Extreme
- Other: Slug Thrower: Very High
- Explosive/Concussion: Average
- Sonic Damage: None
- EMP/Ion: None
- Designed like Medieval plate – Plate Mail offers a better resistance rating at the price of less maneuverability, compared to modern Besker’gam.
- Comlink on left wrist.
- Infused with Force Alchemy to give the suit self cleaning properties.
- Red Cape
- No helmet
- Crushgauntlets – Gives the wearing additional strength with griping and other actions preformed with the hands.
- Force Imbued –Once every twenty minutes the armor will go through a self cleaning process brought on through the Force Alchemical ability placed upon the suit. It is a minor cleaning process that cleanses the armor of unwanted bad smells so residue on the armor. Examples of types of residues would be dirt, mud, and of course the blood of Garith’s enemies. When the smell of sweat and other none wanted bad smells are removed it is replaced with the scent of male cologne.
- Comlink on left wrist – You never know when you need to make a call.
- No helmet: helmets normal hinder eyes sight and basic perception. This can be said for Force Use. Many people do not understand some skills are based on line of sight. Not having good eye contact can hinder a Force User from telekinetic choke the life from a victim.
- EMP/Ion: The armor does not have protection from EMP. If it is hit with an EMP attack it will short out the electrical components in the comlink and Crushgauntlets. If this happens these parts will have to be replaced outside of combat.
- No protection from sonic attacks.
- Void Stone: Void Stone can temporally nullify the extra resistance on the armor. Extreme would temporally become Very High. Very High would temporally become High.
- Ysalamir Lizards can temporally nullify the extra resistances on the armor. . Extreme would temporally become Very High. Very High would temporally become High.
- Any ability or item that affects an items or Force wielder in its connection to the Force could temporally nullify the extra resistances the armor provides. Extreme would temporally become Very High. Very High would temporally become high.
- Weak Joints:To give the armor better mobility the joints are less protected to give the armor better movement for melee combat. Extreme protection in this case would be Very High.Very High would be High.
- The Red Cape offers no protections or bonuses. It is there for cosmetic value. Unfortunately it makes Garith stand out in combat. He tends to gain additional pressure on the field of combat because of this.
- It has a presence: It is a Force Imbued item. It has a presence within the Force. Thus the armor can be sensed by other Force Users. This could make it hard for Garith if he intends to hide.
- Force Light: It can temporally lower the resistance rating of this armor. If this happens any positive resistance rating no matter what the level of the rating...the armor resistance will drop to a High rating. Example would be from Extreme to High.
- No helmet: the head is not protected by the armor.
- No protection verses Sonic attack.
- Is not a sealed suit/ environment like other besker'gam's and as layers a explosion or gasses can easily travel under.
Forged centuries ago by the hand of the Elder Dark Kashi known as Garith Darkolhd. This very old suit of Force Imbued armor is mostly devoid of technologies. It is not like modern day power suits. It is plate armor made of the Mandalorian metal call besker and imbued with the Force.
It has seen a great deal of combat in its time. In many places the black lacer paint has faded or chipped. There are many places upon the armor that has been chipped, scratched, and even dented.
Even the armor presence is marred by the years of war it has seen. Force users can sense the pain and suffering it has seen and been a part of over the years. Even non Force User can feel uneasy around the armor. While wearing this armor Garith makes people feel uncomfortable. He wears it the majority of the time and is one factor he does not have very many friends.
Edited by Garith Darkhold, 13 July 2018 - 09:11 AM.