OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A personal weapon for the resident Sith kitten.
- Image Source: Pinterest (Concept art for Star Wars: The Old Republic)
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: Lightsaber | Double-Bladed Lightsaber | Sith Lightsaber
- Manufacturer: Micah
- Affiliation: Micah
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Material: Duralumin, lightsaber components.
- Classification: Lightsaber
- Size: Large
- Weight: Light
Sith Acolyte Micah tol Powl's first lightsaber was a long handle design that incorporated emitters at either end, allowing it to function as a single-blade, long handle lightsaber or as a lightsaber staff. Owing to his being a child, duralumin was used in place of durasteel in order to reduce the weight of the hilt. The heart of the lightsaber was an emitter matrix that used synthetic crystals formed through Sith alchemy, producing a distinctive red blade.
- Can cut through many materials with relative ease.
- Can operate as a single- or double-blade lightsaber.
- Cortosis will short the blade if in contact.
- Cannot operate underwater. Submersion into water will short out the emitter.