OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To bring the bolt caster to chaos
- Image Source: https://www.artstati...m/artwork/Evgrq
- Canon Link: http://starwars.wiki...lasma_disruptor
- Primary Source: http://starwars.wiki...lasma_disruptor
- Manufacturer: Mirdirmorut
- Affiliation: Midirmorut Open-Market
- Model: PD-20
- Modularity: under barrel attachments
- Material: Plasma Disruptor components
- Classification: Plasma Disruptor
- Size: Large
- Weight: Heavy
- Ammunition Type: Power cell
- Ammunition Capacity: 100
Reload Speed: Average
- Effective Range: Average
- Rate of Fire: Very Low,
- Stopping Power: High
- Recoil: Low
- charged for greater power
- chain effect in which the electrical shocks that can travel from one droid to another.
- Chain effects - chain effect in which the electrical shocks that can travel from one droid to another.
- Somebody stop me - The gun has a high stopping power with a very low recoil.
- EMP me - Due to the weapons firing systems being used.
- Firing is slow - the fire rate on this weapon is slow
The "DN bolt caster" was a Drever Corporation plasma disruptor, which could be charged for greater power as well as for a chain effect in which the electrical shocks would travel from one droid to another. These weapons were used a lot during the clone wars against the CIS and were thought lost during the gulag plague however Mirdirmorut managed to recreate the weapon and it's effects. They made it open market in hopes to get their name more out in the open.
The chain effects allow it to chain from droid to droid using electrical shocks. The gun has a high stopping power which gives it a decent hit. Due to the heating of the plasma within the weapon an EMP could effectively disable it. Due to it's slow firing however it is suggested as more of a defensive weapon for holding a area rather than an offensive weapon.