Aedan Miles

Aedan Miles

Pirate King

• Character
  • 2,098 posts

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create a unit designed to defent Srina Talon
Image Credit: N/A
Role: A defensive combat group designed to defend Srina Talon in any combat situation.
Links:
GENERAL INFORMATION

Unit Name: Talon Vanguard
Affiliation: ONLY Srina Talon
Classification: Infantry
Equipment: Xerob-class Mandalorian Blockade Runner Guardian

24x suits of HA-2 Armor

6x RA-1 Armor

2x Z-24 Rotary Blaster Cannons, 4x AUG Modular Blaster Systems, 2x Commando Blaster Rifles, 4x Modular Weapon Systems-1’s, 2x SR-2’s, 2 A-V/S PC MK 1’s, and 6x R-2’s.

24 each of P-2’s and HK-45 blaster pistols.

2x Saber staffs

2x Saber Pikes

4x Shoto saber’s
COMBAT INFORMATION

Availability: Unique
Deployment: Limited (24 Mandalorian trained soldiers 6 Dark Jedi Knights)
Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths:

1. Defensive: This unit is purely made for defense as such they are heavily armored and armed ready to hold a position and protect the one they were assigned to.

2. Highly Trained: Training for years under various masters of the Mandalorian arts the 24 soldiers are the best Aedan could personally raise at any one time.

3. Force Training: The 6 Dark Jedi Knights were personally trained by Aedan Miles not in force powers but in lightsaber combat. Near Masters of Juyo and Shien they are the near impenetrable shield surrounding Srina Talon.

Weaknesses:

1. Heavy armor: Due to the heavy armor and arms the soldiers use they are not the fastest soldiers. Moving at a slower pace than others having to retreat is a dangerous venture for them.

2. Long Range: Their close to med range firepower is nigh unmatched while the long range firepower of the squad is highly lacking.

3. No Vehicles: They lack vehicles as it would require more transportation and unload time. As well as not suiting all possible battlefields.

4. Force Powers: Without force powers when it comes to fighting any Force User who has focus on these it places the Knights at greater risk.

Description: After leaving the CIS the Pirate King started training a unit purely for defense of one individual who he had left behind. Finally their training was at an end when it came to the individual portion they had trained as a unit for another 2 years. Finally they had finished their training and been assigned their task. They were to immediately set off and meet with Srina Talon whom they would serve as guards for from that day onward the ship they were using was also for her to use as a means of transportation. Its crew mostly droids with a single human captain named Adrian. The team was made up as most of Aedan’s clan a rather varying group of species 12 of them being Cragmaloids while the Dark JedI Knights were almost fully made up of Mandalorians and Echani who were masters at sword craft.

Edited by Aedan Miles, 14 September 2018 - 10:43 AM.

nDB5e7V.png9T89iQT.png

U2mj75H.gif

aedansig.gif

Cradossk

Cradossk

Professional Enabler

• Writers
  • 13,928 posts
Under review

Cradossk

Cradossk

Professional Enabler

• Writers
  • 13,928 posts
Aedan Miles

These days Codex asks for links to profiles, not just tags. Can you link to Srina and Aedan?

Aedan Miles

Aedan Miles

Pirate King

• Character
  • 2,098 posts

Cradossk

Sorry bout that was not aware there you go.

nDB5e7V.png9T89iQT.png

U2mj75H.gif

aedansig.gif

Cradossk

Cradossk

Professional Enabler

• Writers
  • 13,928 posts

Aedan Miles

No worries, I do the same thing constantly. Looks balanced to me.

Irajah Ven

Irajah Ven

Doctor, Doctor, Gimme the News

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,134 posts

Aedan Miles

Unfortunately there are three subs in their gear without appropriate affiliation (since this sub is affiliated with a single character specifically, who does not belong to any of these groups). I'm going to need you to either remove/switch them out for something or get me approval to use them from the OPs. 

http://starwarsrp.ne...-blaster-rifle/

http://starwarsrp.ne...eklerkok-mws-1/

http://starwarsrp.ne...lockade-runner/

VsYy9Dk.jpg

Aedan Miles

Aedan Miles

Pirate King

• Character
  • 2,098 posts

Irajah Ven

I have gained permission from Yasha Mantis to use the Xerob-class and just purchased the weapons from Noah Corek I can link you to the start of our negotiations in his marketplace thread.

nDB5e7V.png9T89iQT.png

U2mj75H.gif

aedansig.gif

Yasha Cadera

Yasha Cadera

Mom'alor | ME FO

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,862 posts

I did give Aedan Miles permission to use the Xerob Class Blockade Runner. Aedan Miles acts on behalf of the Mandalorian Empire on enough occasions to warrant use of select ships we gift to him. Hope this helps! Irajah Ven

Yash2a.gif

momalor.jpgoneyear2.pngdeathwatch.png

Irajah Ven

Irajah Ven

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,134 posts

Aedan Miles

After touching base with Yasha Mantis and Gilamar Skirata we're good to go on the ship. If you could link me to the market place thread where you are purchasing the others, as soon as they is okayed by Noah we'll be all set to go. 

VsYy9Dk.jpg

Aedan Miles

Aedan Miles

Pirate King

• Character
  • 2,098 posts

Irajah Ven

This is the post where the purchase started and it goes for awhile with negotiations and the like.

nDB5e7V.png9T89iQT.png

U2mj75H.gif

aedansig.gif

Irajah Ven

Irajah Ven

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,134 posts

Aedan Miles

Looks kosher. 

Approved.