OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a private, armoured transport for members of the Tsukasa Gokudō.
- Image Source:
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source:
· The Tsukasa Gokudō (Faction)
· The Tsukasa Gokudō (Company)
· Tsukasa Auto Corporation (Company)
· Airspeeder (Vehicle)
- Manufacturer: Tsukasa Auto Corporation
- Affiliation: The Tsukasa Gokudō
- Model: Lóngguī-class 'Dragon Turtle' Armoured Transport
- Modularity: TBD
- Material: Quadranium, Durasteel, Airspeeder Components
- Classification: Airspeeder
- Role: Armoured Civilian Transport
- Size: Large
- Weight: Heavy
- Minimum Crew: 1 (driver)
- Optimal Crew: 1
- Propulsion: Repulsorlift
- Speed: Average
- Maneuverability: Average
- Armaments: None
- Defenses: High
- Squadron Count: None
- Passenger Capacity: 5
- Cargo Capacity: Average
- Armoured: the frame of the Dragon Turtle is plated with quadranium, which offers substantial protection from standard blaster fire and slugthrowers.
- Bulky: the Dragon Turtle is larger than a traditional airspeeder due to the armoured plating and more powerful repulsors needed to propel it through the air.
Sometimes business can be dangerous, legitimate or not. Whether it's moving high profile personnel through non-ideal neighbourhoods or having a meeting with questionable parties, it never hurts to have some armour between you and the outside world. When these concerns arise members of the Tsukasa Gokudō turn to their armoured transport speeder, the Lóngguī (meaning Dragon Turtle in the Xiaolang dialect). Pairing a sleek design with military-grade durability, it offers viable protection while maintaining a respectable, high-class civilian appearance.
Edited by Yijun Tung, 05 October 2018 - 07:08 PM.