OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To give a Sasori shipyard a sub for reference purposes
- Image Credit:
- Canon: N/A
- Links: N/A
- Shipyards Name: Kagawa Shipyards
- Classification: Orbital Ring Yards
- Location: Kallalarra
- Affiliation: Sasori Research/Trandosha/Kashyyyk/SJO
- Population: Heavily Staffed
- Accessibility: Over a toxic planet within the system, they are open to seebut have defenses from the network within the system for monitoring hyperspace travel and ships pratolling the system itself to defend SJO space.
- Description: Designed to be a massive testing and construction area. Kashyyyk provided a reasonable location to construct the shipyards. With friends she had decent relationships with, out of the way and staffed by the people who wanted the commerce building a shipyard provided. It was built using the technology developed by Sasori with a Saotome Rill Frame to provide layers and points of it with Seimei Afterglow Panels working to collect energy and give small amounts of power to use and augment the Saotome Defensive Lattice along the out Sasori Nnth hull. WIthin the interior the Sasori Agena has been used, Matsu chose the location well out fo the way of most and using weapons to set it up much like Kuat's with defenses able to defend it while ships mobile to protect it. THe concentric rings are apread around the planet and almost create the frame work of a dyson sphere allowing the Silver Jedi to maintain and work on entire fleets at a time or provide needed ships. Being connected and working with the Saotome Planetary Defense Network in the system to have monitoring and alerts.
- Production: Starfighters, Passenger ships, Star Cruisers, orbital stations
- Specialty: Serving as a means to design and build Sasori's custom versions of their ships, with manufacturing lines for it mass produced versions and larger bays for cruisers and dreadnoughts to be repaired and resupplied.
- Output: Moderate output, with mass produced ships on lines and personal yards for constructing lesser scale or unique vessels
- Market: Producing ships for Sasori's ship companies Phenex and Saotome.
Maximum: Designed with anti starfighter and raiding weapons to protect it and give it minimal protection from larger ship (corvettes and above) with semi non lethal projectors for disabling attacking ships, warheads and lasers for starfighters. On the exterior they are set up spaced out and around the shipyard while the interior has a number of security systems to protect it and a keep out unauthorized personnel.
External Defenses: designed for defensive measures with ion and anti fighter lasers. THe defenses are varied but lacking in turbolasers for taking on larger ships coming at it.
- Duel Ion Encumbrance Package
- InterchangableLaser/Ion Cannon
- Damorian Barbette
- Warhead Launcher System
- Null-Burst Projector
Praestigiae Ginnregin: Power reactor within the shipyards
- Molecular Shielding
- Saotome Defensive Lattice
- Saotome P.L.O.T. Shields Light Version
Internal Defenses: Tied to the internal security system with modular walkways and maintenance tubes to get around for staff and droids. Biofilters for gas and poisons, scanners to activate slave circuits and guide or send out ships. Internal security is non lethal and to prevent theft or attack.
- Saotome Suppression System
- Automated Defense System
- Saotome Biometrics scanner
- Saotome Anti-Concussion Field
- Modular Tubing
- Pathway Module
- Warehouse Module
- Saotome Ember Scanner and Slicer Unit
- Phenex Internal Security System
- Saotome Automated Repair System
- Saotome Ultrasonic Scrubber
- Saotome Biofilter
POINTS OF INTEREST
Main Offices: THe brain of the shipyards, with most of the designers and droid brains that are working to oversee the shipyards. It is one of the fundamental meeting places on the shipyards for clients.
Shipyards: Large drydocks and smaller sectional hangers. For manufacturing ships as needed up to some of the larger ships like the Shangri-La and Kiyomi. Or stations that can be built and deployed.
Manufacturing Lines: Built with slave circuits and droid automation to manufacture ships of the line.
Residential Housing: Designed using the Living Module's created for stations and facilities. The residential housing section of the station serves to hold the staffs.
Habitation Hubs: Built at the poles of the sphere itself, these are designed with the processing and mining faciltiies that use skyhooks and mining droids to scour the planet itself.
Manufacturing and Supply sections: Built with manufacturing systems to supply the station. It is mostly industrial and with external scaffolding docks to make fighters and collect supplies from mining vessels to process them. Supplying droids, security and materials across the station. A droid maker to produce the droids needed to maintain the station, rapid prototypers and
Additional Links: Containing the miscellaneous links and subs for things like seats, bedding and computers.
- Saotome Crew Chair: Modular and comfortable seating for workers.
- Modular Bedding: Compacted but comfortable bedding
- Saotome Biocomputer: Advanced and protect computer system
- Sato Holochair: Command chair designed for overseers to monitor status of shipyards
- Storage Module: Compacted and ready storage for supplies
- Rack Module: For storing ships within the hangers and increasing hanger space.
In terms of production capabilities the shipyards are owned and operated by Sasori and its different companies for all of their uses. To build up ships that can be altered for personal use, The rings and hangers of the sphere itself are filled with quarters for crew and hangers for transporting supplies to and from the shipyards. The majority of which is automated by droid brains and computer programs. Maintaining it is a biot crew that functions to fill the optimal crew requirements to run the stations.
The top and bottom sections of the sphere are large hubs for habitation (see points of interest) with skyhooks that go down to the planet itself for mining equipment and recovered supplies. Droid and biot crews that are able to handle the atmosphere and conditions while recovering materials that cn be processed and refined for use within the ship construction capabilities. Working with the governments to ensure that the shipyards were set to service and work on ships from all over.
The continued work on it shipyards and her continued work with the Silver Jedi and wookiee's had the ships being brought in and mineral processing from mines across the system. Salvage from the continued attacks on the planet and system, scraps that were created from Jyoti and Gir breaking mandalorian fleets that got caught in the hyperspace security network that was around the system has only added fuel to the shipyards construction capabilities.
Edited by Srina Talon, 27 October 2018 - 10:28 PM.