OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To give a Sasori shipyard a sub for reference purposes
- Image Credit:
- Canon: N/A
- Links: N/A
- Shipyards Name: Kagawa Shipyards
- Classification: Orbital Ring Yards
- Location: Kallalarra
- Affiliation: Sasori Research/Trandosha/Kashyyyk/SJO
- Population: Heavily Staffed
- Accessibility: Over a toxic planet within the system, they are open to seebut have defenses from the network within the system for monitoring hyperspace travel and ships pratolling the system itself to defend SJO space.
- Description: Designed to be a massive testing and construction area. Kashyyyk provided a reasonable location to construct the shipyards. With friends she had decent relationships with, out of the way and staffed by the people who wanted the commerce building a shipyard provided. It was built using the technology developed by Sasori with a Saotome Rill Frame to provide layers and points of it with Seimei Afterglow Panels working to collect energy and give small amounts of power to use and augment the Saotome Defensive Lattice along the out Sasori Nnth hull. WIthin the interior the Sasori Agena has been used, Matsu chose the location well out fo the way of most and using weapons to set it up much like Kuat's with defenses able to defend it while ships mobile to protect it. THe concentric rings are apread around the planet and almost create the frame work of a dyson sphere allowing the Silver Jedi to maintain and work on entire fleets at a time or provide needed ships. Being connected and working with the Saotome Planetary Defense Network in the system to have monitoring and alerts.
- Production: Starfighters, Passenger ships, Star Cruisers
- Specialty: Serving as a means to design and build Sasori's custom versions of their ships, with manufacturing lines for it mass produced versions and larger bays for cruisers and dreadnoughts.
- Output: Moderate output, with mass produced ships on lmines and personal yards for constructing lesser scale or unique vessels
- Market: Producing ships for Sasori's ship companies Phenex and Saotome.
Medium: Designed with anti starfighter and raiding weapons to protect it and give it minimal protection with semi non lethal projectors for disabling attacking ships, warheads and lasers for starfighters. On the exterior they are set up spaced out and around the shipyard while the interior has a number of security systems to protect it and a keep out unauthorized personnel.
- Duel Ion Encumbrance Package
- InterchangableLaser/Ion Cannon
- Damorian Barbette
- Warhead Launcher System
- Null-Burst Projector
- Molecular Shielding
- Saotome Defensive Lattice
- Saotome P.L.O.T. Shields Light Version
- Saotome Back Up System
- Saotome Shield Booster
- Saotome Recharger
- Saotome Biocomputer
- Saotome Suppression System
- Automated Defense System
- Sato Holochair
- Saotome Biometrics scanner
- Saotome Anti-Concussion Field
- Modular Tubing
- Modular Bedding
- Storage Module
- Rack Module
- Pathway Module
- Warehouse Module
- Molecular Furnace
- Saotome Ember Scanner and Slicer Unit
- Phenex Internal Security System
- Saotome Automated Repair System
- Saotome Crew Chair
- Praestigiae Ginnregin
- Saotome Ultrasonic Scrubber
- Saotome Biofilter
POINTS OF INTEREST
Main Offices: THe brain of the shipyards, with most of the designers and droid brains that are working to oversee the shipyards. It is one of the fundamental
Shipyards: Large drydocks and smaller sectional hangers. For manufacturing ships as needed up to some of the larger ships like the Shangri-La and Kiyomi. Or stations that can be built and deployed.
Manufacturing Lines: Built with slave circuits and droid automation to manufacture ships of the line.
Residential Housing: Designed using the Living Module's created for stations and facilities. The residential housing section of the station serves to hold the staffs.
Habitation Hubs: Built at the poles of the sphere itself, these are designed with the processing and mining faciltiies that use skyhooks and mining droids to scour the planet itself.
Manufacturing and Supply sections: Built with manufacturing systems to supply the station. It is mostly industrial and with external scaffolding docks to make fighters and collect supplies from mining vessels to process them. Supplying droids, security and materials across the station. A droid maker to produce the droids needed to maintain the station, rapid prototypers and
- Chemical churner.
- Diagnostics module
- QS100 Welding Arm
- Self-Constructing Armament Factory
- Self-Regulating Droidmaker
- Molecular furnace
In terms of production capabilities the shipyards as owned and operated by Sasori and its different companies for all of their uses. To build up ships that can be altered for personal use, The bands and hangers of the sphere itself are filled with quarters and hangers for transporting and moving supplies. The majority of which is automated by droid brains and computer programs. Maintaining it is a biot crew that functions to fill the optimal crew requirements to run the stations.
The top and bottom sections of the sphere are large habitation hubs. With skyhooks to head down to the planet itself to mine with droids and equipment. The shipyards being built after most of the big events of the galaxy itself. The plague, the darkness, the netherworld, omega, and others happened before it making it at least able to have a fresh slate. The production capabilities of Sasori going with the station full force along with helping the SJO.
Surveying and work with the silver jedi in the system over the planet which was designated by Jyoti once as a toxic hotbed and main reason why nothing was able to use the world. Save for the droids that were being brought in to look over and helping with whatever needs the SJO have when it needs starships of their other companies repaired or tended to. THe larger civilian dreadnaughts that have been developed for evacuation and medical purposes able to be fitted in and resupplied.
Edited by Jyoti Nooran, Yesterday, 02:21 PM.
Cleaning up text in the historical information field.