OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A droid who's employed by Roy as a worker/companion
- Image Credit: http://www.circuspas...uk/gallery.html
- Role: Sidekick/Helper for Roy and his activities
- Links: Roy
- Age: 28 Years since last reactivated
- Model: Loadlifter Droid
- Appearance: A large, 9 foot tall red droid with long lanky limbs.
- Name: Armstrong
- Loyalties: Roy
- Notable Possessions: For when in combat Armstrong wields a modified E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster
- Personality: Like most droids of his kind he was given more masculine programming. However, Armstrong's a rather stubborn helper but remains a loyal companion.
- Combat Function: One of the biggest strengths Armstrong would have in combat would be, well, his strength. Being able to physically take on just about everyone, possibly even tear a Wookie apart. Range combat however, would be less then ideal. Even if he can wield heavier weapons he's still a large target not made for combat.
Sadly Armstrong isn't the most sentient droid out there, at least according to him. But that doesn't seem to bother or matter much to him. Even when given the opportunity to become more sentient he'd decline. Not viewing it as of much importance to him, and that it wouldn't add much. But for all anyone know he could very well be sentient and just doesn't show it as much as he could.
Generally liking to keep to himself as often as he can. Some could even view him as a bit lazy. He gain the name Armstrong after making the very Impressive observation that his arms, were indeed strong. After moving between "owners" (often adding the quotation marks himself when referring to them) a hand full of times in his memory bank he found himself under the employment of Roy, and was willing to work in his workshop. Although he doesn't know, he'd heard that he had his memory wiped after a tragic industrial accident that was fatal to a fellow organic worker of his, and the mere memory of it made him too dysfunctional and warranted a memory wipe.
Edited by Roy Americus, 07 October 2018 - 09:26 PM.