OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a unique ship to the jedi
- Image Source: Suncrusher edited by Shoma Ike
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Sasori Research
- Model: Anti Nexus Hunter
- Affiliation: Individual Character Name (Matsu Ike)
- Production: Unique (Only One Character)
- Classification: Personal Ship
- Length: 5m
- Width: 5m
- Height: 50m
- Armament: Low
- Defenses: Moderate
- Hangar: 50 Meters: None:
- Maneuverability Rating:
- Moderate (normal)
- Very Low (with booster)
- Speed Rating: Saotome Whammy Drive
- Moderate (normal)
- Extreme (booster)
- Hyperdrive Class:
- Living Module
- Rack Module
- Storage Module
- Modular Bedding
- Hyperspace Compass
- Modular Tubing
- Engine Suite
- Systems Suite
- Communications Suite
- Computer Suite
- Active Sensors Suite
- Passive Sensors Suite
- Executive Suite
- Saotome Snare Battery
- Saotome Scythe
- Saotome Recovery Upgrade
- Saotome Crew Chair
- Saotome Biocomputer
- Saotome Suppression System
- Saotome Biometrics scanner
- Automated Defense System
- Saotome Anti-Concussion Field
- Meditation Chamber
- Project Rebirth
- Phyla Chamber
- Hushed Casket
- Saotome Gravimetric Sensor
- Sato Holochair
- Saotome Automated Repair System
- Saotome Ultrasonic Scrubber
- Saotome Biofilter
- Saotome Advanced Tracking System
- Saotome Ember Scanner and Slicer Unit
- Phenex Internal Security System:
- Saotome Advanced Drone "Rekali Sphere"
- Saotome War Droid
- Saotome Bodyguard/Commando Droid
- Saotome Artisan Droid
- Saotome Protocpl/Defensive/Training Droid
- Semi-Sentient: Bonded with the Baptiste metal, the ship itself has a personality all of its own and using the neural net and agena is able to communicate with the crew and pilots within. It is also able to when not being controlled go off on its own and function like a meditation sphere bonding with its pilot to find them.
- Darkside Hunter: Obsessive and seeing the galaxy in black and white, wherever the ship can feel and reacts to the darkside. Becoming almost like an attack dog that keeps going after it time and time again.
- Protection: The hull is layered with different materials, semi organic and made to have enhanced shields. Its moving metal can repel most boarders who get close and it is designed to be fast for getting around with its performance booster and engines.
- Whammy Button: A built up charge within the engines that can be released to create a momentary interdiction field. Giving the ship the ability to stop some of the ships it might be chasing down from going to hyperspace for a brief moment by forcing its computers to reset and nee to recalculate.
- Underdog: WIth the techno mechanical ship styling. Creating a single anti-matter pod for a main weapon is maybe its largest advantage against larger ships.
- Low Weapon Count: The bulk of its weapons are forward facing and low grade, just able to handle ships its own size but larger aside from with its larger gun.
- Blindspots: The majority of its weapons are locked and forward facing, making for the back and sides of the ship to be vulnerable.
- Lightside Beacon: The materials used cause the ship to radiate the lightside fo the force, it can't be blocked or hidden in the force so anyone with half an ability to sense can tell when it is coming.
- Living Ship: The interior and the exterior of the ship are a living being, it can feel pain and with the proper damage it can even be killed seizing up and destroying the ship without breaking it to a million pieces. Intense flame along the surface can cause it to shriek in pain with a chance to disable the crew.
- Off Script: Prone to when it senses a strong darkside presence (a darkside nexus or a meditation sphere) it has a habit of wanting to go after and chase it down to smash it.
- They see me Rollin: Using the powerful sub-hyperdrive upgrade doesn't make the ship faster but it does pierce the veil as it were and the ship can be seen across the galaxy while traveling through it.
Description: Constructed by Sasori based off of an idea, from the ancient research base they found the OriRel in and a number of other projects. It has given some ideas for creating a ship... with enough power to develop and hold some of the technologies and biotech so that it would move around the galaxy to project Mqtsu Ike's abilities. Its primary chamber is a meditation chamber with smaller living, fresher and eating modules. Multi leveled leading down to a rack modules with a small collection of vehicles and transportation that can be used.
The upper most area of the ship houses the brain, the almost dead body of a jedi injured who was one of Matsu's students. She was allowed to keep them alive in a manner as they feared rejoining the force so she put them in a preservation jelly while their mind could be used to connect and move around the ship. Appearing through the hardlight projectors and communications systems to talk with Matsu. The jedi master being able to see her and teach her what she can about it while trying to help her move on eventually.
The organic like metal used along the hull and interior of the ship make the ship very different stronger in some places and with the ability to shift and form itself into weapons to repel creatures or boarders on the ship. As an effective counter measure to go with the counter measures within the ship itself that protect it from intruders. That the metal connects with the agena and everything else to keep the ship like a living entity who follows the jedi masters thoughts more then commands.
Below the main brain of the ship resides a meditation chamber, built with smokestone and crystal so that Matsu can focus her mind within the lightside ship and project her thoughts or powers out further then she normally would be able to. Below that is the main training and work out area that Matsu can use and it doubles as a central control room of sorts with the droid crew and biots that would help her out with the small things to run the ship and protect it. The deper the ship goes the less made for living it is and more utility.
A small repair bay around the vehicles and transports that they would be able to use, with modular tubes to get around outside fo the lift. The ship itself is fairly small and cramped but it isn't made to be a massive attack ship. It is made to be small and fast in space and on a planet using its smaller weapons to get just enough time to use its main weapon. A design of weapon unique to the techno-organic ship that gave its sample to the jedi to study and develop the baptiste metal eventually.
The major drawbacks of the ship are some of the benefits, its semi- sentient nature means that slicing and hacking itno the ship itself is much harder since there is a mind that can resist and internal defenses. There is a danger with the mental connection. Magdalena can fly into fits of petulance and go off on her own wanting to attack anything of the darkside. A byproduct of the metal that has twisted itself in some ways to wanting to smite the darkside where it manages to find it. Matsu's will is careful to try and calm the girl.
The metal, agena and force use though also make the ship into a massive beacon. Any force user can find it and tell where it is without much effort to sense it. The lightside being something that most darksiders will go after and so Matsu usually keeps the ship somewhere she is able to protect it while letting the ship come with her. Its size and speed as well as ability to work without an actual pilot means the jedi master can trust her instincts until the ship can pick her up or just goes off to recharge its reactors.
Edited by Matsu Ike, 11 October 2018 - 10:41 PM.