OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Confederate Stormtroopers under the command of Don Delfino
- Image Credit: https://www.sideshow...ectibles-71803/
- Edited by Kylo and Jaron
- Role: Core Military unit for Don Delfino
- Links: Don Delfino
- Unit Name: Confederate Stormtroopers
- Affiliation: Don Delfino
- Classification: [Infantry
- Stormtrooper Armor - http://starwars.wiki...rmtrooper_armor
- E-11 Blaster Rifle - http://starwars.wiki...1_blaster_rifle
- DLT-20A Laser Rifle - http://starwars.wiki...20A_laser_rifle
- DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle - http://starwars.wiki...y_blaster_rifle
- Availability: Uncommon
- Deployment: Mass
- Strengths & Weaknesses:
+ Disciplined and Loyal
+ Various Sub-units
- Weak against enemy air support
- Weak against armored infantry
The Confederate Stormtroopers are remnant field army under the command of Don Delfino, who'd after the Galactic Empire fell became a loyal officer of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Do to his fondness of the Imperial style Don kept the plastoid stormtrooper armor and had it painted with Confederate Purple warpaint to show there new loyalty to the CIS. As a skilled political officer of the Empire, Don was successfully able to convince most of those under his command to remain in his corps when joining The Confederacy.
However, as some would expect a number of soldier left when Don let it be known that since the Empire was no more they were allowed to leave the corps. But to his surprise most of his soldiers remind loyal to him and the principles instilled in them by Don. Who preached of the importance to putting yourself on the line for others, and that even though the Galactic Empire isn't around, that doesn't mean they should go down with it. Acting as bastions of Peace, Liberty, and Security within Confederate space.
The Confederate Stormstroopers much like their former imperial selves have many sub-units, ranging anywhere from SwampTroopers, Shoretroopers, to Magma Troopers. Being able to outfit themselves with a wide variety of equipment fit for the situation.
Edited by Don Delfino, 12 October 2018 - 11:19 AM.