GENERAL INFORMATION

• Unit Name: Bryn'adûl Drones
  • Affiliation: The Bryn'adûl
  • Classification: Infantry
  • Equipment:
- Bryn'adûl Dagger
- Spiked Gauntlets [Essentially Gauntlets covered in shards of jagged metal]
- Bryn'adûl Basic Combat Gear 
  • Description: The Bryn'adûl Drones have, over the years become by in-large the most recognisable enforces of the Chieftains rule, having successfully fought for the better half of a decade, conquering every battle in which they partake through their sheer savagery. The Drones stand at roughly seven feet in height, massive and brutish creatures with a fiendish hatred for humans.

COMBAT INFORMATION

• Unit SizeLarge
  • Unit AvailabilityCommon 
  • Unit ExperienceTrained ​[Flash-trained]
  • Combat Function: The Drones are essentially whatever the Bryn'adûl need them to be, however their most common use is as shock troopers. They are used in cohesion with Ungulloi infantry to break the front lines of enemy forces. Most Sraelvun, especially Drones rarely live longer than a day or at most a week.

​Drones are typically assigned to three groups, either that being part of Striker Squads or deployed in larger Ravager Platoons. Ravager Platoons are typically the most elite or experienced of the Drones, normally only containing fifty Drones at a time. The third groups are known simply as Horde Drones, deployed in groupings of up to two or three hundred to raid and pillage. 

Strengths:

• Formidable Form: The Draelvasier overall as a species can be considered tough. The Draelvasier like their host Tathra have a hefty constitution with strong bones and durable skin.
  • Cunning: Due to the relationship of the Sraelvun with the Baedurin, they are scavengers. Capable of making something from nothing in many situations.
  • Rabid: The Sraelvun are agile and have long claws for nails. This allows them to climb walls and ravage enemies.
  • ​Numbers: The Bryn'adûl Drones are a fearsome force to behold, their savagery in numbers unmatched. 

+/- Fearless: The Sraelvun are ultimately fearless creatures that will follow orders to the death. But, this also means they are reckless and ultimately will die before they retreat.

Weaknesses:

• ​Born to die: The Drones are the most common of the Draelsavier, flashcloned and thrown into jaws of war knowing they will most likely get chewed up and spat out as an insignificant rotting corpse. They are committed to serving for the glory of the Bryn'adûl, slaves to its cause. They are careless regarding their own well-being.
  • ​Drones: As their namesake implies they are mindless savages at best. They are flashcloned and thrown right into the thick of it, as close to semi-sentient as you can get.
  • ​Lonesome: A singular Drone posses little threat to any soldier.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION:

​Over time, the Bryn'adûl have evolved into a militant faction of glory-seekers and raiders. They have seen many battles, forging themselves in fire and bloodshed. The Bryn'adûl Drones have been in large part revised, their weaknesses and strengths recognised by the strategic minds of the Bryn'adûl as their uses have been optimised for victory in glorious combat.

The Bryn'adûl Drones are excellent shock troopers, not entirely dangerous alone, but savage in their brutality - their relentless nature lending to their many victories against various military's.

Edited by Tathra Khaeus, 04 April 2019 - 06:08 PM.

Untitled-1.gif

Arekk

Arekk

High Roller

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,191 posts

Under review.

Tathra Khaeus

Spoopy_Sig.gif

Arekk

Arekk

High Roller

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,191 posts

Availability: Common

This NPC submission uses Minor production items so you'll have to drop this to "Uncommon".

Tathra Khaeus

Spoopy_Sig.gif

Tathra Khaeus

Tathra Khaeus

𝕎𝔸ℝ'𝕊 ℂ𝕌𝕊𝕋𝕆𝔻𝕀𝔸ℕ

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 5,809 posts

Arekk

The minor weapons are used rarely. The other weapons are the most prominently use.

If I specify this, that the Minor weapons aren't used in mass. Would that solve the problem?

Untitled-1.gif

Arekk

Arekk

High Roller

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,191 posts

Most definitely, yes. Make sure it's properly stated in the submission.

Tathra Khaeus

Spoopy_Sig.gif

Arekk

Arekk

High Roller

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,191 posts

Approved, pending secondary.

Tathra Khaeus

Spoopy_Sig.gif

Jyoti Nooran

Jyoti Nooran

Grandmaster

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,886 posts

Tathra Khaeus

I see some pretty strong minor production items included as part of their loadout. Please drop availability to uncommon and then we'll be good to go. 

Jyotinooran.gif

Tathra Khaeus

Tathra Khaeus

𝕎𝔸ℝ'𝕊 ℂ𝕌𝕊𝕋𝕆𝔻𝕀𝔸ℕ

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 5,809 posts
Jyoti Nooran

I thought I'd already covered this with Arekk?

They are supposed to be a mass unit however their minor production weapons are used rarely, I figured that'd be fine instead of creating specific sniper or heavy units.

Note I clarified these weapons aren't used in mass. Does that not solve the issue?

Untitled-1.gif

Jyoti Nooran

Jyoti Nooran

Grandmaster

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,886 posts

Tathra Khaeus

That's fine. Can you make a note in the listing that they're deployed as support weapons? 

Jyotinooran.gif

Tathra Khaeus

Tathra Khaeus

𝕎𝔸ℝ'𝕊 ℂ𝕌𝕊𝕋𝕆𝔻𝕀𝔸ℕ

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 5,809 posts
Jyoti Nooran

I did. At the end of the description. Very bottom of the submission. Do you need me to further explain it?

Untitled-1.gif

Jyoti Nooran

Jyoti Nooran

Grandmaster

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,886 posts

Tathra Khaeus

I'm asking you to do this in the equipment listing. As an example:

- Personal Sidearm [Wendigo E81] (support weapon)

- Sniper Rifle [Wendigo R12] (support weapon)

Do that and I can stamp this. 

Edited by Jyoti Nooran, 20 October 2018 - 09:23 AM.

Jyotinooran.gif

Tathra Khaeus

Tathra Khaeus

𝕎𝔸ℝ'𝕊 ℂ𝕌𝕊𝕋𝕆𝔻𝕀𝔸ℕ

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 5,809 posts

Jyoti Nooran

Done Jyeeti

Untitled-1.gif

Jyoti Nooran

Jyoti Nooran

Grandmaster

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,886 posts

Tathra Khaeus

Thank you. 

Approved. 

Jyotinooran.gif

Tathra Khaeus

Tathra Khaeus

𝕎𝔸ℝ'𝕊 ℂ𝕌𝕊𝕋𝕆𝔻𝕀𝔸ℕ

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 5,809 posts

Complete rework to the new template. Ready for JUDGMANT!

Irajah Ven | Arekk

Edited by Tathra Khaeus, 04 April 2019 - 07:11 PM.

Untitled-1.gif

Irajah Ven

Irajah Ven

Doctor, Doctor, Gimme the News

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,519 posts

Tathra Khaeus

Moved back for live judging

VsYy9Dk.jpg