• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dorin Arkx

Dorin Arkx

Last of his Kind

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 211 posts

Hey all, I'm looking to start working on a submission for Dorin's personal ship, so that way it's nice and ready when he finally gets it ICly, but I have a question. Not really a big one, but just putting feelers out to see if anyone may possibly know the answer to this.

The ship model I'm wanting to use is similar enough to the X-70B Phantom from SWTOR that it's reasonable to say it was designed by the same manufacturer, however I can't find a source that actually confirms who made it (they all say classified). Would anyone happen to know if the manufacturer has been specifically named in the past, or will I just have to say "The same folks that made the X-70B"? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Edited by Dorin Arkx, 16 October 2018 - 08:31 PM.

heV3oj0.png

THEME | VOICE | SWORD | ARMOR

Darth Metus

Darth Metus

V I C E L O R D

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,980 posts
Dorin Arkx

As there is not a specific company listed, when you make the submission do the following:

Manufacturer: Old Sith Empire (Design) & Dorin Arkx

And simply link to the Wookiepedia article for the Reconstituted Sith Empire.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dorin Arkx

Dorin Arkx

Last of his Kind

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 211 posts

Hmm...Ok, I'll keep that in mind if I do end up going that route. Though I'll be altering that to reflect the actual crafters as my plan is to have Dorin ask for the ship as payment of a contract, moreso than have any direct input on its design

heV3oj0.png

THEME | VOICE | SWORD | ARMOR