OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Amobile anti-Force measure for Clan Australis
- Image Source: Link
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: MandalArms
- Affiliation: Clan Australis
- Model: MABX
- Modularity: Yes (Cargo containers)
- Production: Semi-Unique (10 numbered units 1-10)
- Material: Durasteel, Agrinium, Dallorian Alloy, Circuitry
- Classification:: Transport
- Role: Battlefield Force-Interdiction Generator
- Size: Large
- Weight: Heavy
- Minimum Crew: 2
- Optimal Crew: 10
- Propulsion: Repulsorlifts
- Speed: Average
- Maneuverability: Average
- Armaments: None
- Defenses: Extreme
Molecular Primary Shields
Particle Deflector Secondary Shields
Heavy layered armour plating
- Squadron Count: None: 1
- Passenger Capacity: 10
- Cargo Capacity: Very Large
- Advanced repulsorlift array
- Armoured environment containers capable of holding live Ysalamiri clones
- Vehicle is well protected from external attack with heavy armour and double shields
- Produces a Force nullification effect out to one hundred meters
- Due to the nature of the cloned Ysalamiri, having two of these concentrations in close proximity will interfere with one another, killing them with neural shock.
Mandalorians have often fought with the Force-blocking Ysalamiri around them, in battles across the galaxy, against Force users, they are very handy things to have. For decades, the Mandalorians have used what are known as 'bral', translated from the Mando'a as 'fort', clusters of Ysalamiri, cloaked, and secure, able to push the Force away from a battlefield, and let the Mando'ade fight free of its' effects.
The War Bral II is built tough to withstand the rigours of a battlefield, and return to base when the fighting is done. Her modular central core allows for entire container modules to be swapped out, and fresh ones loaded with live healthy Ysalamiri and reloaded, when it is next required for battle.
MandalArms approach was somewhat different to the tradtional approach of stealth. With the lack of subtlety they have become known for, their design is more of a hide in plain sight tactic. With extensive heavy shielding and armour, this Bral is a tough nut to crack. Added to this, powerful repulsorlift arrays capable of carrying the heavy brick of a craft into battle.
Each container is fitted out to contain ten cloned Ysalamiri, and there are four modules to each craft. When fully loaded with live Ysalamiri, the effect produces a combined 'bubble' where there is no Force, in a spherical area of effect out to one hundred meters. When stationed offworld, they must be supplied fairly regularly with fresh cloned Ysalamiri, or they simply become heavy cargo transports.
Solid, tough to crack, the Bral'ika does not kneel.
Edited by Kaine Australis, 29 October 2018 - 05:44 AM.