OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create a very unique sword, and Character.
- Image Source: Sword of the Sun, Ciri Witcher
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Shaun Castanic & Anora Shaw
- Affiliation: Shaun Castanic
- Model: Anima Vincio
- Modularity: No
- Classification: Arming Sword
- Size: Average
- Weight: Average
- A sword created from the life of another living sentient being.
- Force Sensitive/Force Imbued.
- Force Healing
- Gold Glow
- THE Living Weapon: During the creation process of the weapon, Shaun and Anora worked together to create a sword. While it was intended for the sword to be able to heal the user to extreme amounts, Anora had invested too much of herself into the weapon. Instead of putting a sliver of herself into the weapon, she had put everything she is, and was into it. Through a mistake, Anora became the sword itself. And thus is able to shift from her own person, into that of the sword. This is assumed to be a variation of Metamorphosis.
- Cured Force: Anora Shaw was asked to aid in the creation of the weapon in the first place, to create a weapon that can heal its user. Thusly, the sword can do just that. Focusing upon the sword itself will allow minor wounds to heal very quickly, and potential fatal wounds to be staved off.
- Two Minds: Created with the literal soul and essence of another living being, The sword is able to retain Anora as an essence. Thusly, Anora can speak to the wielder of the weapon and work with the wielder in battle to provide them an extra set of eyes, ears, and mind. As the sword is Anora herself, she can aid or hinder the user in whatever they may be doing.
- Fragile Metal: As Anora can shapeshift between the forms of this sword, and her normal self, Should Anora die or be injured, it can prevent her from shifting into the sword, or in the event of death, prevent the user from using the sword form completely. If she dies, the sword is "destroyed" in all uses of the word. Just as this is true, if the sword is broken, There is a very high chance for her to die as well, or for her to be "fragmented" if the sword was broken into pieces.
- Loosing the Force: Due to the connection of the force, Anora has lost her connection to it on a more complicated level. She can no longer use any abilities other than Healing, or metamorphosis. All other abilities are useless and can't be used. She is no longer considered a Force Sensitive being, but a person who is Force Imbued, and as such, cannot expand her abilities. She is forever stuck between healing the wielder of the sword, and switching back and forth from the weapon, to her person.
- Disruption: Any kind of force nullification field, or disruption effect that can be caused to force sensitives, can still affect Anora. She is still a person. She is still susceptible to influence of the force, or a lack there of. If entering a force nullification field, she will be stuck in whatever form she is in. If in sword form, Her mind will be sent to a void in which she cannot come back to unless the wielder leaves the force nullification field. If she is stuck in person form, then her mind won't leave her body, but she will become unable to use any of her powers.
- Dead Giveaway: Due to the literal transformation from a living breathing person, into that of a weapon that can be wielded in battle, it is very much flashy and once you see the transformation take shape, it would be very easy to tell what is going on. Secondary too this, The sword glows a bright gold color.
- Whosoever be Worthy: As Anora is the weapon herself, She can directly act against the wielder of the weapon. Preventing attacks, not transforming from one to the other, or even making wounds sustained from injuries worse than what they already are. In order to really use this sword to the fullest extent, one must have a trust instilled with Anora. This can be anyone. Including Shaun the current owner of the sword.
Have you ever made a mistake that changed your entire life? The lens that you looked at yourself with was twisted different? Or has the focus of what took place in your life shifted? That very thing happened to Myself and Anora. Darren Shaw has long since been retired from the galactic scale. Even as so much as giving up his sight so that I may be able to see more clearly than before. Darren knows that this time has come to an end. He is passing on the torch to the new generation of Echani who may find their life easier than his own. Passing down the company to Myself and his daughter Anora, The two of us work together to create items of great value.
I have had the honor of holding and creating many swords in my time. I have also had the privilege to work with both Darren and Anora. We worked on the creation of my armor, as well as the mask I use. Anora and I have a shaky relationship. One that it very complicated in many facets. In recent times, its only gotten worse with Darren passing the torch.
Coming to her, I hoped that we would be able to mend our relationship through work. I asked for her help in the creation of an arming sword. One that a client had asked of us so that should he sustain any injury in battle, he can heal himself with it. With knowing that Anora was a battle medic, and knows how to heal others through the force, I asked for her aid in creating a sword that would allow the wielder to heal themselves even in the midst of a fight. Speaking to her of it, we began to work. Crafting what we may need Forging the sword out of the force and simple steels.
However, As we began the final processes of putting everything together, we both began to notice that Anora was growing sickly. We took a break and I had her rest down and take the rest of the day off. Promising that the sword would be done well above her approval. Unknowingly, every hammer blow, every ounce of force potential I put into this weapon, was another step closer that Anora, began to fade. She melded and shaped into something else entirely.
I feared she had left, or had been taken, or worse. I searched and searched for her for hours. Not giving up until I passed from exhaustion. Awaking to find her over my body, She was crying. Clutching my shirt and blubbering something of being stuck. Eventually after she had calmed down, I learned that she had vanished into thin air. Becoming a ghost. She mentioned feeling a pull to the weapon I had been working on. And as soon as I was done, she could no longer move. She couldn't do anything. For hours she stayed there while I was out looking for her.
Anora, had become the sword we tried to create.
Edited by Shaun Castanic, 10 November 2018 - 06:59 PM.