OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To repair and update a suit of armor from the Clone Wars era that belonged to Juno Kryze.
- Image Source: Source
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Locke and Key Mechanics, Juno Kryze
- Affiliation: Juno Kryze
- Model: Juno Kryze's Beskargam
- Modularity: No
• Bodyglove Material
• Electronic Components
- Classification: Multipurpose
- Weight: Average
- Resistances (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.)
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Very High
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Very High
- EMP/ION: Average
- Sonic: Low
- Enviromental: High
- Now You See Me: The Beskar'gam comes with an integral cloaking device, allowing it to fade away from sight. While the cloaking device is very effective at hiding the user from sensors and vision, any noises made by the user will still reveal their position. Firing a weapon, or any energy discharge will disrupt the cloaking field revealing the user.
- Secure Communications: The Hermes unit will allow its user to communicate with others on the battlefield, or in orbit, via a series of secure comms.
- Superior Protection: The armor is primarily made out of beskar, or Mandalorian armor, which is one of the strongest metals in the known galaxy. It has a high resistance to blaster fire, and lightsabers would have a tough time cutting through it.
- Adrenal surge incoming!: The Vakyrie unit allows the user to "dose up" on various drugs included within, which can boost said user's battlefield performance. It also contains an inbuilt medical suite which keeps constant track of the user's health status.
- Is that telepathy?: The cyberlink gives the user the ability to communicate with others via thought. This allows for giving out commands from a long distance or when you need to stay silent during a stealth mission.
- Zeidrich Shield System: Another prototype included in the armor, the Zeidrich is an emergency panoramic shield that can be deployed to defend against either energy or physical attacks (only one at a time as per write up below).
- How Heavy Is This Thing?: This armor is heavy. Extended use of said armor will result in tiring even a phyiscall fit and experienced user.
- Electromagnetic Pulse: Except for the helmet, the armor is vulnerable to EMP blasts. It can knock out the tech, resulting in the armor as being nothing more than a glorified shell. This can leave the user vulnerable to outside attacks.
- Feedback: If the user is attempting to hack into an unprotected device that is hit by an EMP, they will suffer disconnection feedback. This will make the user dizzy and unable to focus until they recover, which leaves them vulnerable.
- Plates: Due to the fact that the armor cannot cover the entire user's body because it will be encumbersome, there are gaps in the beskar. Most notably the joints, and the neck.
After discovering that her armor was severly out of date, Juno decided that she needed to update her armor. When she heard about Locke and Key Mechanics, she approached John Locke to request a complete overhaul of her ancient armor. After locking in a deal, the two got to work on upgrading the armor.
Edited by Juno Kryze, 23 November 2018 - 10:57 AM.