OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Creating a ship-of-the-line for the Mantellian Commonwealth
- Image Source: Source ; Eve Online
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Mantellian Commonwealth
- Affiliation: Mantellian Commonwealth
- Model: Maniple-class Assault Cruiser
- Interior: Glasteel (windows), Turadium (blastdoors and bulkheads), Terenthium (deck, walls)
- Exterior: Quadanium-Durasteel alloys (frame), Quadanium-Duraplast alloys (hull plating), Quadanium steel (weapon emplacements), Titanium (engine units)
- Classification: Cruiser
- Length: 870 meters
- Width: 380 meters
- Height: 240 meters
- Armament: High
- Main battery: 6x double heavy turbolaser emplacements (central top, superfiring front)
- Secondary battery: 10x double turbolaser emplacements (flanks top (2x5), superfiring front)
- Close combat/anti-air: 10x double laser cannon emplacements (spread across the hull), 15x single point-defence laser cannons (spread across the hull)
- Quadanium-Duraplast plating
- single layered, overlapping ray shields
- singled layered, overlapping particle shields
- minor energy sinks
- Hangar:Very Low: The Maniple-class has two little hangars for shuttles and small freighters, otherwise several airlocks for cargo ships to dock.)
- Maneuverability Rating: Average
- Speed Rating: High
- MGLT: 88 MGLT
- Atmospheric speed: 980 km/H
- Acceleration: 3.200G
- Hyperdrive Class: Very Fast Primary 0.7; Secondary 6.5
'All standard features'
- Expanded sensor arrays with reserve systems
- Advanced targetting matrix to sync all weapon systems.
- The Maniple-class is very fast. Its lack of strong shielding and low complement capacities allows it to expand its engine units and conduct far more energy to the rest of the ships systems. Equally outrunning most similar-sized in hyperspace as in real space.
- Strong anti-capital ship armament.
- Strong hull plating and framework.
- Poor shielding, for its size and combat role, the ship features a very weak shielding, easily overcome by firepower focused enemy ships.
- Minor anti-aircraft armament, lacking the complement to counter enemy fighters or bombers, it lacks the point-defence weapons as well.
- No complement at all.
- To make room for the large hyperdrive engine units, the cargo and passenger capacity was drastically decreased.
- Crew: 14.500
- Passengers: 200
- Cargo capacity: 1.200 tons
- Consumables: 2 Weeks
Edited by Vespasian the Elder, 11 November 2018 - 06:56 AM.