OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A personal weapon system for Kaine Australis
- Image Source: Link
- Canon Link: None
- Primary Source: None
- Manufacturer: Kaine Australis
- Affiliation: Kaine Australis
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Material:Dura-Armor, Void Stone, DION Fiber, Circuitry
- Classification: Personal weapons system
- Size: Average
- Weight: Heavy
- Ammunition Type: Energy, Neutronium Pellets, Acid, Needles, CryoBan Cells
- Ammunition Capacity: 30(90) (6 spheres, 5 shots per sphere, 3 reloads each)
- Reload Speed: Very Slow
- Effective Range: Personal (5m limited by targeting)
- Rate of Fire: Very Slow
- Stopping Power: Extreme
- Recoil: Extreme (Kinetic) None (Energy)
- Inbuilt weapons systems on each sphere provide multiple attack types from multiple vectors when entire system is engaged; acid, sonic, poison needle, particle beam, cryonic or kinetic weaponry
- Able to be controlled remotely via HUD or AI
- Inbuilt repulsor arrays for rapid movement
- Inbuilt simple evasion and targeting programs
- Belt-based charging, re-arming and docking station
- Able to cause serious damage from multiple angles of attack
- Small, fast and agile, tough targets to hit
- DION Fiber makes the spheres very resistant to EMP
- Void Stone dampens the Force around each sphere, making the spheres resistant to Force interference
- Dura-Armor shell reflects blasterfire
- Unable to fly if repulsors are damaged, rendering the sphere inoperative
- Weapon has limited range, losing guidance beyond its operational zone
- Damage to power system or battery may cause catastrophic explosion
- Must return to belt charger dock to reload/recharge, cannot recharge if belt/docking port is damaged
- Vulnerable to physical damage
Crafted by General Kaine Australis himself as a deadly accoutrement to his personal arsenal, the Six Rules, as he calls them, are six spheres, each externally identical, but with a different, deadly weapons system contained within. Hand-forged, with state of the art internal workings, these are one of the most effective weapons systems the Mandalorian Alor has ever devised.
The belt system is rather heavy, containing the recharging/rearming docking ports for all six spheres. This precludes anyone wearing it from also wearing a shield belt or other similar technology.
The outer shell of each sphere is Dura-Armor, which reflects blasterfire. The shell has a DION fiber underlay to help resist EMP. Under this the circuitry links the repulsors to the power and sensor nodes. Each sphere contains a unique miniaturized and very powerful, for its size, weapons system.
1 - Education - Particle Beam
2 - Armour - Sonic Blast
3 - Self-Defence - Poison Needle
4 - Clan - Acid
5 - Language - Magnetic Accelerator
6 - Leader - CryoBan
Able to be controlled and targeted with a HUD, Kaine is able to guide the spheres as a group, individually, or relinquish control to his personal AI. If contact is broken or otherwise unavailable, the spheres are capable of functioning in a more limited independent capacity, though they are unable to coordinate their attacks in this basic mode.
Overall a most deadly and unique weapons system, effectively giving the Mandalorian warrior half a dozen more guns to point at his enemies, it is a worthy and powerful addition to Kaine's growing arsenal.
Edited by Kaine Australis, 20 November 2018 - 01:30 AM.