• Canon Link:  None
  • Primary Source: None

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Personal weapons system
  • Size:  Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Energy, Neutronium Pellets, Acid, Needles, CryoBan Cells
  • Ammunition Capacity: 30(90) (6 spheres, 5 shots per sphere, 3 reloads each)
  • Reload Speed: Very Slow 
  • Effective Range: Personal (5m limited by targeting)
  • Rate of Fire:  Very Slow
  • Stopping Power: Extreme
  • Recoil:  Extreme (Kinetic) None (Energy)

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Inbuilt weapons systems on each sphere provide multiple attack types from multiple vectors when entire system is engaged; acid, sonic, poison needle, particle beam, cryonic or kinetic weaponry
  • Able to be controlled remotely via HUD or AI
  • Inbuilt repulsor arrays for rapid movement
  • Inbuilt simple evasion and targeting programs
  • Belt-based charging, re-arming and docking station

Strengths:

• Able to cause serious damage from multiple angles of attack
  • Small, fast and agile, tough targets to hit
  • DION Fiber makes the spheres very resistant to EMP
  • Void Stone dampens the Force around each sphere, making the spheres resistant to Force interference
  • Dura-Armor shell reflects blasterfire

Weaknesses:

• Unable to fly if repulsors are damaged, rendering the sphere inoperative
  • Weapon has limited range, losing guidance beyond its operational zone
  • Damage to power system or battery may cause catastrophic explosion
  • Must return to belt charger dock to reload/recharge, cannot recharge if belt/docking port is damaged
  • Vulnerable to physical damage

DESCRIPTION

Crafted by General Kaine Australis himself as a deadly accoutrement to his personal arsenal, the Six Rules, as he calls them, are six spheres, each externally identical, but with a different, deadly weapons system contained within. Hand-forged, with state of the art internal workings, these are one of the most effective weapons systems the Mandalorian Alor has ever devised.

The belt system is rather heavy, containing the recharging/rearming docking ports for all six spheres. This precludes anyone wearing it from also wearing a shield belt or other similar technology.

The outer shell of each sphere is Dura-Armor, which reflects blasterfire. The shell has a DION fiber underlay to help resist EMP. Under this the circuitry links the repulsors to the power and sensor nodes. Each sphere contains a unique miniaturized and very powerful, for its size, weapons system.

1 - Education - Particle Beam
2 - Armour - Sonic Blast
3 - Self-Defence - Poison Needle

4 - Clan - Acid
5 - Language - Magnetic Accelerator

6 - Leader - CryoBan

Able to be controlled and targeted with a HUD, Kaine is able to guide the spheres as a group, individually, or relinquish control to his personal AI. If contact is broken or otherwise unavailable, the spheres are capable of functioning in a more limited independent capacity, though they are unable to coordinate their attacks in this basic mode.

Overall a most deadly and unique weapons system, effectively giving the Mandalorian warrior half a dozen more guns to point at his enemies, it is a worthy and powerful addition to Kaine's growing arsenal.

Edited by Kaine Australis, 20 November 2018 - 01:30 AM.

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

rdqOfV0.png8xM9kaxH_o.pngbest-mando.gif

John Locke

John Locke

The Futurist

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 1,082 posts

Under Review.

John Locke

John Locke

The Futurist

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 1,082 posts

Kaine Australis

Hey Kaine, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission today. 

Firstly can I say this is a really impressive weapons sub, you've managed to pack a lot in here, and I want to apologise for the delay in getting to it, took me a while to unwrap it. So let's get down to it. 

There are only a few points I'd like to clarify with you.

Firstly you've described the weapons as having a personal weapons range, however, weapons like the particle beam and magnetic accelerator tend not to be so limited. Could you give us a rough idea of the meterage you're thinking of for these so that your opponent knows what to expect? 

Also, you've set their weight as Heavy, however, you also describe the individual units as fast and agile which is a little bit of a contradiction. I'd recommend you review the wording there to prevent any confusion later on. 

Finally the void stone, the wording makes it seem like the spheres can't be affected by the force, but the wookie article states it only dampens the force. This is a small thing, but could you please clarify the language in relation to that so that we can avoid any confusion or problems in the future?

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,070 posts

John Locke No worries and thanks! I've edited in the range of 5m and specified thats limited by targeting, to take into account the longer-ranged weapon types, and restrict those also to 5m. 

With the weight, i included the belt charger/ammo unit in that, i could add a weakness that it takes up space that would otherwise be used for a shield belt or something, but thats very situational i thought. Let me know if you think that would help though.

Also i edited the voidstone bit to clarify. :)

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

John Locke

John Locke

The Futurist

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 1,082 posts

Kaine Australis

Thank you for making those changes. 

As for the belt, if you could just add a line or two in the description just clarifying that the belt adds the weight to explain it when someone looks at the sub and I think we're good to go here.

Edited by John Locke, 19 November 2018 - 02:50 PM.

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,070 posts

John Locke No worries, description edited. :)

S7IVynM.gif

John Locke

John Locke

The Futurist

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 1,082 posts

Excellent! 

Tagging Factory Mentor for approval Darth Metus

John Locke

John Locke

The Futurist