He is Mine. I am His.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 22 posts

r9lS59v.png  rC3oFtg.png

A13ICV3.jpg

Music Programme: 'Life Day Celebration'

Activities:

Ballroom Dancing, avaliable in the main hall of the Old Imperial Palace. A live chamber orchestra will perform, and music from the ball will be played throughout the grounds via speakers.

Secret Sith Gift Exchange, the Sith Brotherhood has decided to a secret Sith gift exchange with one another. The results are sure to dazzle and delight, this will be held in a private hall within the third floor of the Old Imperial Palace.

Children's Toy Drive, on either side of the entry as you make your way into the Old Imperial Palace boxes and crates will be open for toy donations to the Sith Emipre's numerous Children's Academies.

Ice Skating, right as your speeder pulls up you may notice the large ice skating rink flanked on either side by the grand staircases. Center of this is the massive Sithmas tree!

Lighting of the Sithmas Tree, toward the end of the evening be sure to stick around for the lighting of the Sithmas Tree which is sure to be marvelous. This will be accompanied by fireworks and the singing of Sithmas hymnals.

Father Sithmas Pictures, Father Sithmas himself will be present to hear the requests of children and bring in the holiday spirit for each and everyone to share and enjoy!

Dinner Buffet, dinner will be provided on the second floor of the Old Imperial Palace on the right, as you go to your left there will be an open chocolate bar. Yes, an open chocolate bar with coffee, hot chocolate, desserts and plenty of alcohol. (Please drink responisbility!)

Auld Lang Syne, as the evening draws to a close the Sith Empire looks to the new year, with new goals, new resolutions and a new step forward for the Empire as a whole.

A13ICV3.jpg

The Life Day Ball/Sithmas Celebration Event is set to launch in the late afternoon/early evening of December 1st, which is next Saturday. This is a black tie affair so ensure that your characters are wearing their best! This thread is a strict social engagement, therefore no weapons of any sort, no use of force powers, and please no brawls, fisticuffs or what have you. A heated exchange of words, social intrigue and the like are most certainly welcomed. If you wish to engage in any sort of the aforementioned 'no' then I ask that your characters exit the thread and then you and whoever else wish to partake may do so in a separate private thread.

The music above is provided ahead of time for those who wish to pair off with their writing partner(s) and work on their own narratives. This event will be more free form than previous although I will still issue a small post here and there to help keep the night going! Activities above are also listed so that you can get a better idea of what your character may want to do/stick around for. Music may be subject to change depending on the mood of the Empresses! Please note, that due to past events on Dromund Kaas there will be snow, so please make sure you do bring something to keep warm with.

Lastly, I hope everyone enjoys themselves. The thread is here to serve as a way for characters to relax, unwind and have a good time.

This thread is open to:

• The Sith Empire
  • The First Order
  • The Mandalorian Empire
  • The Confederacy of Independent Systems

All other parties may arrive as long as they are a guest (the plus one) to someone within one of these factions.

I hope to see you all there!

Edited by Salara Zambrano, 22 November 2018 - 05:13 PM.

ZiJLXPV.gif

Darth Carnifex

Darth Carnifex

Immortal Sith Emperor

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 14,281 posts

Father Sithmas Pictures, Father Sithmas himself will be present to hear the requests of children and bring in the holiday spirit for each and everyone to share and enjoy!

giphy.gif

Jorryn Fordyce

Jorryn Fordyce

Glorified Palanquin

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 271 posts
Darth Carnifex, Ho Ho Ho

Ij9m2m8.png

Kaalia Pavanos

Kaalia Pavanos

Embers

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,137 posts

Ishana Pavanos, miella, are the kids ready to leave? We don't want to be late now!

Koda Fett

Koda Fett

Legacy

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 587 posts

If I don't get the best gift I'm gonna start shooting.

d2ed44b028.gif

Darth Metus

Darth Metus

V I C E L O R D

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 3,255 posts
Srina Talon, what color are we wearing?

Metus-New6.gif

Ll3SDrb.gifConfed1.gif

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,311 posts

Koda Fett You and me both! :)

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Srina Talon

Srina Talon

Dread Queen

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 1,067 posts
Darth Metus Purple, duh

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Amseth Typho

Amseth Typho

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 27 posts

I'll be attending, if anyone is in need of a snooty, ambitious, overachieving partner!

Micah

Micah

Ender Kitten

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,058 posts

Children's Toy Drive, on either side of the entry as you make your way into the Old Imperial Palace boxes and crates will be open for toy donations to the Sith Emipre's numerous Children's Academies.

If you're not certain whether what you are donating is fun or crap, I am available to appraise all toys up for donation.

If you show up with a pair of socks, I will Dark Rage. A lot.

micah_sig03.png

N76kI5D.pngQ9XImVF.png5yzIXJs.png

Joycelyn Zambrano

Joycelyn Zambrano

Darth Vornskr the Second

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 502 posts

If you're not certain whether what you are donating is fun or crap, I am available to appraise all toys up for donation.

If you show up with a pair of socks, I will Dark Rage. A lot.

*Replaces all the gifts with too large, itchy, bantha-wool socks*

UdvFN4n.pngeePyloS.pngiStPpjf.jpg

dcx1uvz-173bcb51-a03d-4534-9b27-3a0dd8d6

emberofvahlgifsig_by_ebilmushroom-dc8cgd

Darth Tacitus

Darth Tacitus

Evil Genius

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,063 posts

A grand party with a bunch of wonderful (evil) people? I'm definitely attending :)

Gaj7PaD.gif

cLmHPds.gif 8NJlUTi.gif hgdLBTM.gif

lgVUfQ9.gif

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,311 posts

*Puts coal in the deposit box, because as the Santalorian, he knows Sith children are ALWAYS naughty.*

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Mother

Mother

Inversion

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,656 posts

There's only one gift I want.

And it's someone's head on a silver platter.

Darth Carnifex

WpuMERH.png

Darth Carnifex

Darth Carnifex

Immortal Sith Emperor

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 14,281 posts

bby pls

Braith Achlys

Darth Carnifex

Darth Carnifex

Immortal Sith Emperor

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 14,281 posts

bby pls

Braith Achlys

Keira Cerdulan

Keira Cerdulan

And who said fun wasn't allowed in the Empire?

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 88 posts
Thought I might as well start poking around for writing partners, plan on having this char work on the toy drive if anyone is interested in threading with all that jazz

h9HSAqd.png

Scherezade deWinter

Scherezade deWinter

Honorary Butt Queen of Eshan

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,918 posts

I shall be there on behalf of the Confederacy.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

made by Ahtemis

Czernon Zambrano

Czernon Zambrano

Prince-in-Exile

• Writers
  • 790 posts

If anyone is looking for someone to invite them, I'd love to have someone to bring along.

Kaine O'Doran

Kaine O'Doran

Wolf among Lions

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 43 posts

If anyone is looking for someone to invite that doesn't have any manners whatsoever (and doesn't even know what 'manners' are), I'd love to have them come along! :)

Untitled-13.gif