OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Creating a pair of lightsabers for my character
- Image Source: X
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Via Dolorosa
- Affiliation: Via Dolorosa
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: Yes, lightsaber components and crystals
- Material: Phrik, Turadium, and Durachrome.
- Classification: Lightsabers
- Size: Average
- Weight: Heavy
- The Crystals: The combined effects from the crystals infused in the hilts of the two lightsabers aid the wielder during combat. The Ghostfire crystals turn the blades near translucent, whilst they shine dimly they give off an illusionary afterimage of both blade and wielder. The Meditation crystal allows the wielder to stay mire connected to the Force during combat, and it allows the wielder to retain energy over losing energy. Finally, the Kasha crystal clears distractions from the wielder's mind; even during combat.
- PPRS: The system, located and designed on the hilt's handles allows only the owner of the weapons to activate them.
- Weight: With the three alloys used in the construction of the hilts, it makes the hilt heavier than average lightsaber hilts. Thus, it prevents the wielder from utilizing fast or quick strikes; making attacks seem almost cumbersome.
With her joining of a secret Sith organization, and her subsequent joining of the Sith ranks, she needed a more traditional weapon than the one she carried previously. Working alongside her Master, she learned through painstaking hours the craft known as lightsaber construction. Upon their construction, they lacked the crystals to make them complete. Via began researching the various crystals around the galaxy narrowing them down to the three her heart desired.
Once the crystals had been retained through various means, she installed them. Through the use of the ghostfire crystals, it gave her blades a near translucent appearance that shined dimly whilst leaving an illusionary afterimage of both the saber and the wielder. By adding one meditation crystal to a hilt, the crystal allowed the blade to become coherent whilst allowing the wielder to stay more connected to the Force during combat situations; and the connection allowed for the retaining of Force energy rather than losing it. The kasha crystal, placed in the other hilt, allowed the wielder to clear their mind of distractions; even during combat.
Edited by Via Dolorosa, 06 December 2018 - 01:32 PM.