OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create troop carriers to cover larger distances for Zoe and her soldiers.
- Image Source: https://www.devianta...sport-513213171
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Zoe Rosella; Locke and Key Mechanics
- Affiliation: Zoe Rosella; 1st Rosella Detachment; Closed-Market
- Model: Buffalo MKI APC
- Modularity: No.
- Material: Titanium Alloy; Glasteel; Electrical Components; Motor Components
- Classification: APC
- Role: Troop Transport
- Size: Large
- Weight: Heavy
- Minimum Crew: 1
- Optimal Crew: 3; 1 Driver, 1 Communicator, 1 Gunner
- Propulsion: Wheels
- Speed: 23mph; Average
- Maneuverability: Low
- Armaments: 1 Gi/9 Antipersonnel Laser Cannon; Very Low
- Defenses: Titanium Alloy; Glasteel; Very High
- Squadron Count: None: 0
- Passenger Capacity: 12
- Cargo Capacity: Average
- Weaponproof [Can resist attacks from: Slugthrowers, blasters and bombs]
- Versatile [Large Tyres]
- Speed [Large engine]
- Assault [One mountable weapon]
- Lightsabers [Can cut through its armour]
- Agility [Large wheels mean a small turning base]
Zoe needed to supply her soldiers with a reliable mode of transport that could help them traverse terrain of a planet at decent speed and keep those inside from harm should the vehicle come under attack. The underbelly of the vehicle is capable of withstanding explosions from bombs. The large wheels allow the vehicle to pass terrain that it would be untypical to cross, this also means that the vehicle has a slow turn rate.
It is equipped with sensors to detect movement on the ground and the sky above them. The armour of the vehicle is made from resistant materials. They are perfectly sized allowing multiple vehicles to be stored inside large ship and can be deployed as quickly as possible.
After searching for potential producers to make this vehicle, she got in contact with Mr Locke, who agreed to her designs and began producing her APCs for her own use and public use.