OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a training outfit for Jerek
- Image Source: Farfetch
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Jerek Zenduu
- Affiliation: Jerek Zenduu
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Material: Nylar, Synthcloth
- Nondescript colors in absence of any fashion or branding needs.
- Durable materials that can survive both hard training and multiple washing cycles.
- No pockets, pairs well with utility belt.
- May or may not be paired with footwear.
- Good fit for Jerek.
- Lightweight: The outfit materials are very light, both in physical weight and breathability, offering optimal comfort for Jerek. They also slip easily underneath outer layers, such as warm weather clothing or a flight suit.
- Weird Flex, But Okay: The tunics's sleeveless nature, and the outfit's overall loose fit, maximizes that all-important flexibility during training.
- Is Not Armor: This outfit only offers protection from sweat, overheating and immodesty. It will not protect against any offensive measures against Jerek.
- Cold Actually Bothers Me Anyway: Made only for warm situations, whether it be due to excess body heat or environmental factors. Additional clothing items are advised for cool or cold weather scenarios.
There's really no rhyme or reason to this outfit in particular. It was compiled from various sources, a shop here on Denon, a supply closet there in the Silver Sanctum Coalition locker room. Jerek put this outfit together simply to have something to wear while training or in similar situations where significant exertion would occur. The outfit consists simply of a grey tunic made of nylar, and black pants made of synthcloth. There's really nothing special at all about this outfit, it's simply something to wear.
Edited by Jerek Zenduu, 06 December 2018 - 08:00 AM.