* Intent: to create an elite fighting force of Sith for The Jen'ari Empire.
* Image Credit:
* Screenshot at 1:50 from this Video
* Screenshot at 2:35 from this video
* Role: Major Backbone of Sith Warriors
* Links: N/A
* Unit Name: The Jen'ari Sith Marauders
* Affiliation: The Jen'ari Empire
* Classification: Elite Sith Warriors
* Duraplast Armor
* Availability: Rare
* Deployment: Limited
* Strengths & Weaknesses:
+The Marauders are extremely well trained in all 7 forms of lightsaber combat.
+The Marauders can prove an overwhelming force when grouped up together.
+The Marauders are covered from head to toe in Duraplast armor making them very durable against most basic attacks.
-Armor is made of Duraplast meaning lightsabers could get through The armor easier than phrik for instance
-Marauders have limited use in force powers. They are more trained in lightsaber combat
-The Marauders can easily be outnumbered when not grouped up causing their downfall
* Description: The Sith Marauders are heavy elite Sith Warriors that are not trained all that well in force abilities but are Extremely trained in lightsaber combat. The Sith Marauders are made up of the very best of the best combatants of The Jen'ari Empire. They serve as the major infantry backbone for the Sith Order, Order of the Jen'ari that belongs to the Jen'ari Empire.
After they finish their basic training at the Sith Academy, sith are selected by how well they are in lightsaber combat to go to Ugaira City on Jena'tes to train heavily in intense and extreme lightsaber combat. The full training regime is classified but it thins out failures and the weak sith. Each Marauder is different in their ranking of power, some are Knights, some are masters. Their most commonly used powers are:
Edited by Darth Vyrassu, 31 December 2018 - 07:48 PM.