OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Recreate the popular CIS ship ''Malevolence''
- Image Source: https://starwarsclon...vs-malevolence/
- Canon Link: http://starwars.wiki...volence/Legends
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Battlewell Security and Arms
- Affiliation: Whoever purchases this vessel in an upcoming auction.
- Model: N/A
- Length: 5,000 meters
- Width: 1,000 meters
- 1,250 (at tower)
- 1,000 (at highest point on hull
- 750 (at lowest point on hull)
- Armament: EXTREME
- 2 Mega Ion Pulse Canons
- 600 twin turbolasers
- Point Defense Laser Canons
- Defenses: Extreme
- Ultrachrome Hull
- Reinforced with Quadanium
- Honeycomb design
- Redundant Shielding
- Compartmentalized Shielding
- Ultrachrome Hull
- Hangar: Average: 19
- Maneuverability Rating: Low
- Speed Rating: Very Low
- Hyperdrive Class: Very Fast: 0.3
All Standard Features
Internal Turret-Based Defense System
Kamikaze Self-Destruction Protocol
Improved Ion Venting System
Internal Cargo Moving System
No Advanced Systems
- Ion Canons (Extreme Armament): The ship is equipped with dual Ion canons, one for each side.
- Improved Cooling and Venting: Installed within the mechanics of the Ion canons are both improved cooling and venting, allowing less time for exposed weakpoints and quicker recharging.
- Fast Hyperdrive: The vessel is equipped with a 0.3 hyperdrive, which allows it to be rapidly deployed almost anywhere in the galaxy.
- Extreme Defense: The vessel is equipped with standard Battlewell Security and Arms defense mechanisms, which include a Quadanum reinforced Ultrachrome hull in a honeycomb pattern.
- Indiscriminate: The Ion Canons disable both friendly and enemy ships without any way to target one specifically, unless it's alone in a wide open area of space.
- Venting Weakpoints: When the vessel vents after firing it's Ion canons, it momentarily reveals weakpoints around the weapon fired.
- Very Slow
- Very Low Maneuverability
Description: A remake of the ancient vessel ''Malevolence'', The Flying Ewok attempts to be a modern take on a disabler/destroyer hybrid. It's Ion Cannons will disable, either completely or partially, most vessel's caught within it's blast. When disabled, all 600 Twin Turbolasers as well as the starfighters housed within the vessel will mercilessly attack the unfortunate vessel. When used, the Ion canons require time both to recharge and vent. These processes usually happen simultaneously, with the venting exposing several weak points within the canon. It is equipped with redundant shielding and compartmentalized shielding, however both must be lowered to allow proper venting. In the event of a critical failure, the ship will automatically lock into a kamikaze protocol, which will meltdown the generator, close both the shielding and vents, and charge the canons up until they reach critical levels. After such levels are reached, the vessel will explode, theoretically sending a massive Ion shockwave throughout surrounding space.
Edited by Adrian Kadar, 01 January 2019 - 12:18 AM.