OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A gift for Mira-Jin Keen'v, to celebrate her ascension to Queen of Donus
- Image Source: X
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Voph
- Affiliation: Mira-Jin Keen'v
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Material: Dreamsilk, Energy Absorbing Crystals, Force Imbuement
- Classification: Anti-Force
- Weight: Very Light
- Resistances (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.)
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): None
- Kinetic: None
- Lightsabers: None
- Other: Force Abilities: Very High
- Force Imbued: Voph imbued the cuffs with the Force to protect the wearer from Force Powers, as well as confer a few additional benefits.
- Energy Absorbing crystals: The crystals embedded into the cuffs are not simply decorative, but can absorb energy such as Force Lightning
- Force Defense: The only function of the cuffs, the Force Imbuement suppresses incoming Force Powers by passively siphoning it's wearer's connection to the Force and projecting a Force Shield around them.
- Energy Crystals: Lightning is Virtually negated by the Crystals.
- Friends with Benefits: In addition to the stellar defense, the Cuffs also aid the wearer in casting Rebuke.
- Crystal overload: The crystals can store a high amount of energy. However, this dissipates slowly. If the crystals are overloaded, they can crack, and potentially unleash their full charge on the wearer.
- Mind Siphon: The cuffs passively channel the wearer's Force Ability to power the Force Shield function. The only way to prevent this taking place is to remove the cuffs.
Voph created these cuffs as a gift for Mira-Jin Keen'v upon her coronation as Queen of Donus. Voph, having been in the political sphere before, recognizes the risk that Mira has undertaken in becoming Queen of Donus, and reaching out to other planets and civilizations. Particularly given her force sensitivity, Voph fears that it will not be long until the Sith come for her. The cuffs, offering no benefits besides this, are meant to siphon her connection to the force to maintain a Force Shield around her until such a time that she can learn to create and maintain one unassisted. In addition to this, Crystals have been embedded in the wrists that can absorb high amounts of energy, but risk significant blow-back should they be overloaded.