OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Creating a standard cruiser for the Sanguinity.
- Image Source: Battlefleet Gothic Armada
- Canon Link: None
- Primary Source: None
- Manufacturer: The Sanguinity
- Affiliation: The Sanguinity
- Model: Murder-class Cruiser
- Material: Alusteel-Titanium frame, hull & armoring; transparisteel windows; quadanium steel weapon-emplacement-armoring
- Classification: Cruiser
- Length: 743 meters
- Width: 339 meters
- Height: 366 meters
- Armament: High
- Defenses: Average
- Hangar: None
- Maneuverability Rating: Low,
- Speed Rating: Moderate
- Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2
- All standard features.
- Brawler: Strong close range armament with devastating effect.
- Decent Speed: The ship features a good speed to bring it where it needs to get to be of best usage.
- Iron within: The Murder-class has a strong hull and thick armoring.
- No hangar: The ship is reliant on carriers to be able to defend itself.
- Cover: The ship has weak deflectors.
- Engines: The ship has only a primary hyperdrive and should it fail, it basically "beaches".
- Low maneuvreability.