• Create Account
Photo

Potential Playby Change - Feedback Needed!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Darth Hashira

Darth Hashira

Enlightened

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 316 posts

I recently made a major reconstruction of my writer account: Adrian Kadar and I'm now considering doing something for Hashira. Unfortunately there isn't a ton of source material for Aku and he's kind of worn off. I'm considering several characters as a replacement and even working this change into his character arc. I'm open to suggestions so PLEASE send me some, even if you think its silly. Currently the leaders for the change are:

Ganon

Akuma

M. Bison

Herr Starr

Should I change? Which one looks the best? Do you have a better choice, feel free to throw in your opinions below.

WccYkml.pngOktZ8AV.pngizSLVBS.png

Tathra Khaeus

Tathra Khaeus

π•Žπ”Έβ„'π•Š β„‚π•Œπ•Šπ•‹π•†π”»π•€π”Έβ„•

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 6,183 posts

Darth Hashira

Honestly the Aku playby is dope. I'd stick with it to be honest.

Untitled-1.gif

John Locke

John Locke

Character

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 822 posts

Darth Hashira

Aku is still pretty good, but if you're going to change then I do like the look of Akuma :D

To'Kola Bakari

To'Kola Bakari

I am a son of the Mountain.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 595 posts

I really like the Aku, i'd stick with it if i was you!

New_Project_28_2.gif

Sandali.pngJiwe.pngwarrior.png

Ryder Zeshatt

Ryder Zeshatt
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 72 posts

I personally think Aku is a pretty good playby! Whilst in my opinion he doesn't have too many good gifs, he does have solid artwork, like this one which is an absolute menace, or this one which has a more realistic approach, which can be seen as good or bad. Good in the sense that he looks pretty scary, bad because Aku needs flames. In general, Aku's pretty good for a Massassi.

If you really feel like you'd be more inspired to write with the character if you switch the playby, I'd suggest something different from your previous examples. (I've only skimmed through your bio) Since he's a Mutated Massassi, they all look a bit too human IMO. I've always thought that the Witch King of Angmar (Lord of the Rings) suit the Massassi to a certain extent. The helmet just kind of makes sense to me. It's menacing, bound to cause fear to those who are bound to face him - but the protrusions in the helmet neatly symbolises one of the main characteristics of the Massassi without making it overly obvious, which is the growths they have on their head (and back, ofcourse). THIS is badassery.

TL;DR: Aku's dope, but if you want to switch up, the Witch King of Angmar is an unique (and solid) option. No matter what you go for, it'll look great.^_^

Darth Hashira

Allya Vi'Dreya

Allya Vi'Dreya

Dauntless Adjudant

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 403 posts

I'm with all my lovely peeps. Aku is amazing still. And it fits your character so well.

copero.png        Jerek2.png

signature.png