Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,135 posts

rfEsK6p.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: MandalArms (Weapons) MandalBioEng (Defences)
  • Model: NR-A1
  • Affiliation: Mandalorian Empire
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Transparisteel, Zal Alloy, Agrinium, Dallorian Alloy, MBE Dovin basals

QgY8ubO.png

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

STANDARD FEATURES

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Strengths:

• Multiple advanced comms and sensor systems make the vessel resistant to jamming
  • Effective, hard hitting, long range weapons
  • Effective, hard hitting, short range weapons
  • Very effective at countering boarding attempts

Weaknesses:

• Relatively slow compared to other ships of its class
  • No starfighter capacity
  • Huge power generation capacity risks catastrophic overload and explosion if heavily damaged
  • Only a very small percentage of firepower can be trained aft
  • MBE-1 can be jammed if identified by an enemy Gravitic Amplitude Modulator

QgY8ubO.png

Description:

Designed to pack massive firepower into a formidable package, MandalArms chief ship designers put all their efforts towards creating a vessel to the exacting specifications of General Kaine. Packed with both long range kinetic and energy weapons, few targets can withstand the ranged pounding this vessel is capable of inflicting.

With a thick Durasteel hull, she is capable of taking wicked punishment. Her advanced defensive systems make hurting this big beast no easy task, the hull being covered in bio-organic dovin basals capable of generating short duration short range singularities, while her plethora of weapons means anyone trying to do so will get hurt themselves. Kyber crystal focused turbolasers combine with kinetic and missile armaments to ensure this vessel has long and short ranged firepower to burn.

Her weapons systems and power systems are heavily shielded to prevent overloads during operation and resist overheating, utilizing materials such as Zal and Dallorian alloya, as well as Agrinium to keep the nasty radiation where it should stay.

The ship itself isn't a fast vessel, even for its size class, but is more than capable of involving itself in a battle long before it comes into close range, and is one of the most heavily armed classes of ship in the Mandalorian Navy to date.

Edited by Kaine Australis, 13 January 2019 - 04:02 AM.

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 5,048 posts

Approved.

Posted ImagePosted Image