OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a close quarter assult weapon.
- Image Source: Here
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: E-11 Blaster Rifle
- Manufacturer: I.M.D. Stub blaster
- Affiliation: Closed-Market
- Model: I.M.D. Stub Blaster
- Modularity: No
- Production: Mass-Produced
- Material: Durasteel, blaster components
- Classification: Blaster
- Size: Short
- Weight: Light
- Ammunition Type: Power cell, gas canister
- Ammunition Capacity: 100 (power cell), 500 (gas canister)
- Reload Speed: Average
- Effective Range: Short
- Rate of Fire: Very High
- Stopping Power: Average
- Recoil: Low
- Extended power pack capacity
- Built in suppressor
- Extremely high fire rate
- Lowered accuracy in fully automatic.
- Less accurate than a normal rifle, in burst mode
- Suppressor stop working after ten shots, unless cooled down.
The blaster is designed for urban warfare, and combat situations. It is short in length, so it does cause the operative issues moving through buildings, like a bigger weapon might be. The Weapon has extremely high rate of fire, and short barrel this made weapon less accurate, but it can spray the whole room with blaster fire. Though with built in silencer, not everyone in the room, will know they are being fired at, until they get hit, or sparks fly. Though after the first ten shots, the suppressor becomes less efficient, due to heat of the gas canister. This weapon is more or less ultimate spray and pray weapon, built into a very small blaster. So this great at clearing rooms, and going down streets, but in the open the enemy is fairly safe.
Edited by Darth Banshee, 12 January 2019 - 04:05 AM.