OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a ship, mobile base and home for Celiana
Canon Link: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
Material: Durasteel, Transparisteel, Starship Components
Classification: Multipurpose Frigate
Length: 216 Meters
Width: 96 Meters
Height: 24 Meters
- 4x ion cannons (2 mounted on the wings pointing fore and 2 aft between the rear fins)
- 4x underwing mounted laser cannons
Rotating kinetic shielding (By rotationally firing their kinetic shield projectors, the ship creates rapidly oscillating kinetic barriers)
Ablative armor ( Meant primarily to defend against the directed energy weapons that kinetic barriers cannot impede. The armor "boils away" when heated.)
Hangar: Very Low
Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
Speed Rating: Moderate
Hyperdrive Class: Very Fast 1
- Hangar/Cargo Bay
- Medical Bay
- Captains Quarters
- Crew Quarters
- Anti Intruder Hull (The Morrigan has Hull-wide sensors, should forcible entry be attempted The Morrigan will discharge an electrical shock hull-wide rendering any would be intruders unconscious.
- Atmospheric sensors and venting system. (Should there be any biological contaminant introduced into the interior of The Morrigan sensors will trigger an alarm, a lockdown will be initiated and the atmosphere will be vented in the area which the contaminant was detected)
- AI "Ares" One of the things Celiana paid most dearly for was the shipboard AI "Ares" Should Celiana become incapacitated aboard The Morrigan, Ares has the ability to send the medical droid to Celiana's aid. Ares also has the ability to activate and use The Morrigan's ECM system whilst Celiana is away to avoid detection.
- Galaxy Map (Accessible in one of three locations aboard The Morrigan. Deck three from the cockpit, The Captain's cabin or the Library through an interactive holographic interface)
Stealth Systems the Morrigan is able to temporarily sink her heat within the hull. This alongside refrigeration of the exterior hull in the vacuum of space, the ship can travel undetected for hours, or drift passively for days of covert observation. However there is with this a risk... The stored heat must eventually be radiated and MUST be radiated prior to re-entering atmo.
More weaponry and armor can be installed.
Stealth systems (The stored heat must eventually be radiated or risk building up to toxic levels. If drifting passively in stealth the heat MUST be vented prior to atmospheric re-entry.)
Heat venting also allows The Morrigan to be pinged on sensors.
Should more weaponry and defensive capabilities be installed the stealth systems will last for a shorter time due to a need to balance power draws from other systems.
Description: Following some of Celiana's adventures and through her career so far she has acquired significant knowledge and financial resources. Having gained such things Celiana commissioned a multipurpose frigate. While aesthetically pleasing The Morrigan is more than a looker and packer with some of the best things money and information can buy in five decks. The Captains cabin and boasts blackout glasteel viewports which allows for an unparalleled view of the stars and the ability to close those view-ports off and a more quiet setting. Attached to the is a set of antechambers containing a generous bathroom in one and closet area in the other with a turbolift in the centerhall.
Deck 1: Captains Cabin
While there is a turbolift connecting the decks together the Captain's Quarters have a ladder that goes down to Deck 2. The Library, this is where the vast amount of information and manuscripts Celiana has collected are stored. Along with the Library Deck 2 also has a training dojo and meditation garden containing a prized possession. An Echani Cherry blossom tree.
Deck 3 Consists of Crew Quarters, a set of refreshers for both male and female use and The Med-Bay manned by a droid ironically named The Doctor, The droid fluctuates speech patterns through a variety of accents based on what it feels sets people most at ease. It enjoys sonic methods of healing and has a fear of his master being "exterminated".
Deck 4 consists of several laboratories for medical and scientific advancements. The other thing Deck 4 contains is Celiana's Greenrooms three networked and temperature controlled rooms which Celiana frequents in time alone. Celiana holds a special place in her heart for all living things but especially those she can see grow and nurture. Gardening is a hobby of hers she enjoys to a great degree. She grows a variety of plants for varying purposes.
The last deck, Deck Five consists of a hangar and cargo bay along with engine access coded to Celiana's bio-signs. While currently the hangar only holds normal supplies and Celiana's swoop bike it could be used to store a landspeeder and cargo.
Edited by Celiana, 12 January 2019 - 10:08 AM.