OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Cloaks with multiple capabilities manufactured by Veronika's fashion house
- Image Source: https://www.gq-magaz...omme/collection, https://www.vogue.co...w/collection#51
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: http://starwars.wiki...iki/Baffleweave, http://starwars.wiki...Chameleon_cloth, http://starwars.wiki...orweave/Legends
- Manufacturer: Chrisyakova
- Affiliation: Veronika Fleischer, Chrisyakova, Confederacy of Independent Systems, Closed-Market
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Production: Limited
- Material: Armorweave, Baffleweave, Chameleon cloth, additional fur or leather depending on style
- Classification: Multipurpose
- Weight: Light
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Low
- Lightsabers: Average
- baffleweave able to jam sensors
- chameleon cloth for camouflage purposes
- versatile cloak
- classic look that never goes out of style
- protection is not equivalent to a full body armor
- limited production
The cloak has been a staple piece of clothing used throughout the ages of the galaxy. Nobles pick up their velvet cloaks as part of their aristocratic culture, military commanders wear them to signify their ranks and commoners wrap themselves in fur for warmth in cold weather. Versatility is the order of the day, something that is kept in mind when we design our cloaks. The fabric is formed using multiple layers of unique textiles with the chameleon capability lining the surface. Baffleweave is interwoven with armorweave to create a durable textile that provides protection from unwanted blasters and stray hits from glowing swords.
Over the ages, countless designs have been created for this simple piece of fabric, creating classic silhouettes that one can immediately identity with. The Jedi and Sith love their cloaks, the Aleraanians dress style include cloaks worn across their torsos and even the First Order had captains wearing them. These classical designs have been the source of influence for Chrisyakova when we design the classic collection. With multiple styles available, the traditional cloaks of the past are now reborn and made fashionable for every occasion.
Please check our stores for details on their availability.
Edited by Veronika Fleischer, 12 January 2019 - 06:24 AM.