53 replies to this topic

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

The Emerald Dragon/The Judge

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Mig Gred

After returning to her home planet of imahalyan, stardust was quickly underway repairing her damaged cybernetic as she hummed and smiled fixing some of the circuits and panels on it. Quick bright flashes would come from he little area every so often before the sound of metap moving then more quick flashes and the sound of sodering.

Taking a break stardust remembered something and sent a message to her new friend mig remembering she promised some training with him once she messaged

hey sorry for the wait wanted to relax a little, he red the coordinates for us to meet up for my promise to do a bit of training hope you come

She signed and sent it as she sighed looking at her arm and rubbed her chin
stardistsig1.gif

Mig Gred

Mig Gred

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 218 posts

Mig was sitting around for a change. His sister, Liddin, had helped accelerate his leg's healing. He was looking through a datapad when he got Stardust's message. He smiled, replying that he'd meet her.

When the time came Mig was waiting at the coordinates, leaning against the Kom'rk he came on.

Stardust Australis Skirae

EDfUZH1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Mig Gred

Stardust arrived not more then 15 minutes after, arriving on a speeder bike as she slowed to a stop as she moved her goggles off and smiled as she hopped off

hey mig! Your looking better now!

She said as she came up to him, rather than her armor she was wearing simple clothing pants and a shirt however still had her sabers and wesyars on her sides
stardistsig1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Mig Gred

Stardust arrived not more then 15 minutes after, arriving on a speeder bike as she slowed to a stop as she moved her goggles off and smiled as she hopped off

hey mig! Your looking better now!

She said as she came up to him, rather than her armor she was wearing simple clothing pants and a shirt however still had her sabers and wesyars on her sides
stardistsig1.gif

Mig Gred

Mig Gred

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 218 posts

Mig smiled a bit as he saw Stardust come up, and point out that he was looking better then when they met last. He was wearing some more basic clothing, though he notably had a strap with his trayc'kad slung onto his back. "Thanks, Stardust. My sister did some work on the leg when I got back to Concord Dawn."

He then looked around, hearing some bird or something. "So, how are we starting this?"

EDfUZH1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Mig Gred

that's good! Once I got back managed to get my arm fixed again works like brand new!

She held her arm up which now was covered in synthetic skin to match her skin tone, she waved for him to follow her to the speeder bike

we are gonna head back to my place it's a better area more open and a hell of a view
stardistsig1.gif

Mig Gred

Mig Gred

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 218 posts

"Good to see it's working better now." Mig chuckled then nodded, walking over to the speeder bike.

"Ok, sounds good to me."

EDfUZH1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Stardust hopped onto the speeder and got it started as she glanced over moving the arm a bit and chuckled as she put her goggles on

you'll like the place

She waited for him to board and when he did started off through the bustling city. Different vendors would pass quickly before the city thinned out before going to a lone path that led up to a hill overlooking the city, a little house stood on top ad they slowly approached as star slowed down and hopped off stretching

welcome to my home, nice opened area with a goof view perfect place to train
stardistsig1.gif

Mig Gred

Mig Gred

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 218 posts

Mig got onto the speeder and held on tightly as she zoomed off through the city, and out to a house on top of a hill. As the stopped, the Gred looked the place over. It was pretty nice. Sort of reminded him of the Gred's home on Concord Dawn. He looked around, as he then spoke. "It's definitely a nice place."

EDfUZH1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Mig Gred
thank you, most wouldnt believe a queen would live in such a small home but I prefer it, I dont need a large house to live in

The door of the house opened, out peeked a little girl looked about maybe 8. She rushed out to star smiling

momma!

She said as star crouched and caught her in a hug chuckling and sat her down as brigh turned towards the man along with star

this is my daughter brigh, brigh this is mig gred alor of clan gred

Su cuy'gar mig!
stardistsig1.gif

Mig Gred

Mig Gred

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 218 posts

Mig chuckled as he watched the girl run out and happily get picked up. He smiled as little Brigh greeted him, and soon answered back with "Su cuy'gar, Brigh. It's nice to meet you."

EDfUZH1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Stardust chuckled and patted her daughters shoulder

why dont you join us and watch us train, you'll learn a bit about the more advanced skills of the force

Brigh smiled big and moved off to the side setting in the grass as stardust looked to mig and smiled

let's start with some warm ups yeah? How about a little spar

She said moving to the other side bouncing a bit before relaxing and grinned
Mig Gred
stardistsig1.gif

Mig Gred

Mig Gred

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 218 posts

Mig smiled a bit as he watched the girl go to sit, then heard Stardust suggest starting with some sparring. He nodded, pulling the Trayc'kad off his back and placing it on the ground before stretch for a second. 

"Sounds good to me." He then prepared himself, looking ready.

EDfUZH1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts

Mig Gred

I'll try and go easy

She jested as she let a breath out and began circling him with a grin, then she moved forward to deliver a feint to the right then light punched from the left aimed towards his chest before bouncing back

Edited by Stardust Australis Skirae, 30 January 2019 - 09:12 PM.

stardistsig1.gif

Mig Gred

Mig Gred

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 218 posts

Mig just chuckled.

"Really? Was about to say the same thing." Mig quickly went to dodge before noticing the punch was a fake, and went to give a right hook towards Star's left.

EDfUZH1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Mig Gred

She chuckled and watched his fist come left as she turned and caught his punch throwing his hand away as she threw a punch for his chest

ha! Nearly got ya there!
stardistsig1.gif

Mig Gred

Mig Gred

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 218 posts

Mig watched as his hand was caught, and quickly jumped back before the ounch to the chest could hit. He then delivered a left jab towards her shoulder.

"Yeah. Nice move."

EDfUZH1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Mig Gred

She turned into the punch so it made contact and pushed against him before throwing a kick at stomach level as she chuckled

been taught well I can see!
stardistsig1.gif

Mig Gred

Mig Gred

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 218 posts

Mig let the kick hit, but grabbed hold of Stardust's leg before trying to pull her around and cause her to fall, though not injury her. 

"Well I better be, or my clan may have to rethink our specialty."

EDfUZH1.gif

Stardust Solus Skirae

Stardust Solus Skirae

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,439 posts
Mig Gred

ha! I would agree there!

Stardust felt hin grab her leg, she twisted her body as she was pulled around so she fell forward and then put her hands out catching herself and flipping backwards and landed turning back as she grinned and waved for him to cone forward

see what you got vod
stardistsig1.gif