335 replies to this topic

Voph

Voph

Octarchy Covenant High Councilor

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 550 posts
Valdus Bral

I am, however, planning to bring two squadrons of baseline fighters, two squads of interceptors, and have one squad of bombers on standby, which I think would total out to about 50 some odd fighters. Of course, I can adjust down or up as needed.

Valdus Bral

Valdus Bral

Mandalorian Muscle Craftsman

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 118 posts

Voph

Take your time, I'll wait for your PM so that there isn't a need for a 3rd wave of reinforcements. When you do send the list if there's any links for submissions that'd be good to have too so I know what's what.

Quoron Cadera

Quoron Cadera

The Verdant Immortal

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 174 posts

Voph

I specified all other capital ships not crusiers

Voph

Voph

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 550 posts

Quoron Cadera

Per this article, any ship over 100 meters classes as a capital ship, which applies to all of my ships in question.

Quoron Cadera

Quoron Cadera

The Verdant Immortal

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 174 posts

Voph

My post refers to major warships, such as those that would be important military targets. The post has been edited to clarify targets

Edited by Quoron Cadera, Yesterday, 09:21 PM.

Voph

Voph

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 550 posts

Quoron Cadera

The ships in question are Carriers responsible for fielding a large number of starfighters, which would constitute an important military target in my mind. Again, your post did not explicitly exclude them from the shots fired, leading me to find it reasonable to think they had come under fire.

Voph

Voph

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 550 posts

Quoron Cadera

I'm going to edit my post per your update to your post, but I would ask that moving forward PM to let me know you've done so. The post you edited to inform me of this edit did not send me a notification, as I had already responded to the notification when you originally posted it. Fortunately, as I was expecting a response from you, I simply refreshed the page and saw the edit, but it would be extremely easy for an edit like that to be missed, which may or may not result in more confusion on down the road. Thanks for clarifying.

Derek Dib

Derek Dib

Viceroy of Siskeen

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 150 posts
And suddenly, the invasion's title is somewhat ironic.

PyroBae1.gif
Rhaeisbae.gif

Voph

Voph

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 550 posts

Quoron Cadera

My post has been edited. The ships are still in full retreat, but all are alive and at full health, simply being spooked away less they come under fire next, rather than suffering losses and fleeing before potentially incurring further losses.

Quoron Cadera

Quoron Cadera

The Verdant Immortal

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 174 posts

Voph

Thanks for editing.

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,272 posts

Darth Metus
Srina Talon
Spencer Jacobs

Guys, it's been almost the 48 hours. Are you okay with me posting to continue on, or do you need more time?

Im cool either way.

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Jayce Pryde

Jayce Pryde

Sith Pirate

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 352 posts
Voph Srina Talon

Do we have ships in orbit currently?

Srina Talon

Srina Talon

Dread Queen

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 1,014 posts
Kaine Australis I'm checking in with both. Thanks for asking I'll let you know soon.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,272 posts

Srina Talon No worries at all. :)

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Alden Akaran

Alden Akaran

Sky Marshall, CDF, CIS

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 332 posts

Jayce Pryde

Yes.....there are multiple CIS and ME aligned fleets in orbit. Fleeter on the CIS side are Caesar Kenway, Amelia von Sorenn, Voph, John Locke, Anton Delane (Derek Dib just got there too). Those are the people you'd likely want to talk to

Confed1.gif

alden1.gif

jEC4o34.gif

Jayce Pryde

Jayce Pryde

Sith Pirate

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 352 posts
Alden Akaran I just need a ship with a drop pod