- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Djonas Vile

Djonas Vile

Moving Forward

• Character
  • 698 posts

It was time for another visit to Vortusa for Jonas and now that he knew the incredibly hot princess, he was able to visit without such hostility. Jonas had just left Dromund Kaas from a meeting with a few other apprentices. The Anubis took off as smooth as usual along with all 200 of it's crew. "Steady as she goes, flight lieutenant. We're headed back for Vortusa. I got me a date with a princess. Captain, you have command of the ship while I prepare. Land us in the swamp region. i shall return in a few hours." Jonas turned to leave the bridge for his cabin. Jonas had removed his mask and placed it in it's display and he also removed his armor and lightsaber, leaving him in nothing but his robes and emergency blaster pistol. he had freshened up a bit with some cologne and headed back for the bridge.

By then, The Anubis had come in range of Vortusa. The ship headed for the swamp regions and found a perfect landing zone for the ship. Once the engines deactivated, Jonas had descended onto the planter's surface. Jonas then opened up his holocomm and relayed a message to Isis:"Hey there, beautiful. Hope you did not miss me too much. I've returned and was wondering if you'd be willing to give a guy a tour, what do ya say?" Jonas said into the holocomm. Hopefully, she'd get the message clearly and respond post-haste.

@Isis Fontana

d0068sJ.gifIbERZXD.pngrzPvjWG.gif

HjWNgq4.png

Isis Fontana

Isis Fontana

Troublemaker...

• Writers
  • 1,470 posts

Isis got the transmission and rose from her bed and answered it back via audible instead of visual Uhg.. Give me about 30 and I'll be there she spoke and then ended the commlink and then went in the bathroom and started with a shower, once that was done she got dressed in a pair of black nylon-mesh formfitting, and tight pants with an athletic turtle neck and grabbed her holster and equipped them to her body, she then grabbed her dual pistols and put them in the leg holsters... Grabbing her saberstaff she placed it in the holster on her back and equipped her dual sabers on her belt, she then put on a pair of high heeled, knee high combat boots.

Walking over to the bathroom she put on some black and blue mascara and white lipstick with some light pink blush and then put on some perfume, she looked and smelt good., Walking out of her bedroom she made quick strides to get to @Jonas Vile with her troops following.

(Give me til the next post of mine and I'll be there)

The force was once apart of who I was, until it became a burden... no longer do I have the force to aid me, I am broken and shattered. a bleeding vessel of villainy and a new threat to this galaxy. I am a Terrorist and a Princess.

Vortek Princess

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Telepathy

Regular Voice/Normal Voice

Precognition

Djonas Vile

Djonas Vile

Moving Forward

• Character
  • 698 posts

"See ya soon, love." Jonas sent in a message before finding a proper place to wait on his date for the day. Jonas examined the endless swamplands and listened to the native fauna of Vortusa. It was a calming and friendly, sort of. He just sat there on a tree stump and listened to some music while waiting.

@Isis Fontana

HjWNgq4.png

Isis Fontana

Isis Fontana

Troublemaker...

• Writers
  • 1,470 posts

(OOC: Sorry totally spaced this, been busy with dominions and opposition work)

Isis walked out of the palace wearing a pair of form fitting and tight nylon-mesh pants with a pair of high heeled knee-high combat boots and a tight, form fitting athletic turtle neck, her whole outfit was black and headed deeper into the swamp lands where she would meet @Jonas Vile, since she turned dark jedi her hair went from beng raven to raven with natural red high lights that made her look far more attractive than usual.

As she made her way she allowed her hips to work their magic and sway with her walk... Her mind was calm and focused and as she walked toward the outskirts of the city she made sure her weapons were secure, which they were and as she made her way she quickly come upon the sith male that for some reason still wanted to supposedly hang out with her for some reason.

Walking up she smirked and looked at him and then stopped some steps before him adopting a more careful stance So, I see you made it here without much trouble... Now how can I be of service? she asked while standing there, she had both her recon rogue pistols secured on her leg holsters, she had her saberstaff secured on her back and had both her reserve sabers hooked to her belt.

@Jonas Vile

The force was once apart of who I was, until it became a burden... no longer do I have the force to aid me, I am broken and shattered. a bleeding vessel of villainy and a new threat to this galaxy. I am a Terrorist and a Princess.

Vortek Princess

Posted Image

Telepathy

Precognition

Djonas Vile

Djonas Vile

Moving Forward

• Character
  • 698 posts

Jonas was sitting on a tree stump when the princess arrived. She came up, looking sexy as usual, and he stood up to bow to her. His eyes scanned her near perfect form as he unknowingly bit his lip. "How about a private tour of this planet, milady? Me and you?" Jonas replied. "I'd like to know more about it and you." He noticed the red in her hair and started to feel weak. His one true weakness: redheads. He could not control himself around them. He tried his best to hold his composure so he would not end up mounting her like an animal.

@Isis Fontana

HjWNgq4.png

Isis Fontana

Isis Fontana

Troublemaker...

• Writers
  • 1,470 posts

She smirked at him and then nodded and began to walk deeper into the swamp lands of the planet as she did she made sure to be a good hostess and waited for him to catch up so he could walk alongside her, as she walked she spoke to him Where do we start? she asked.

@Jonas Vile

Vortek Princess

Posted Image

Telepathy

Precognition

Djonas Vile

Djonas Vile

Moving Forward

• Character
  • 698 posts

Jonas watched her every move as she walked away and run up to her like a lost puppy. "You lead, I follow my dear." Jonas said in response to her. Jonas then scanned the swamps for anything that popped out to him as interesting. So far, nothing yet. "Wherever we might find excitement would be nice." Jonas said followed by a grin.

@Isis Fontana

HjWNgq4.png

Isis Fontana

Isis Fontana

Troublemaker...

• Writers
  • 1,470 posts

She noticed his grin and understood his words and turned down a narrow path and walked ahead of his as they walked toward the arctic region, it would be the most exciting place on the planet... As she did she swayed her hips and waited for some moments before speaking again.

She turned around as she walked backward and spoke You want exciting, fine but I hope you brought some type of weapons with you she said and then turned around again and continued to lead him, it would be some time before they made it to the arctic region of the planet and as it was she wasn't worried about the sith male.

@Jonas Vile

Vortek Princess

Posted Image

Telepathy

Precognition

Djonas Vile

Djonas Vile

Moving Forward

• Character
  • 698 posts

(OOC: You sway your hips .. -alot- lol ..)

Jonas kept his eyes on her once she started walking. "Oh trust me, sweetheart. My weapons is always with me. But, just in case, I carry my lightsaber as well." Jonas chuckled and caught up to her side. "Where are you taking me, my dear? Just curious as to what we might be encountering." Jonas inquired.

@Isis Fontana

HjWNgq4.png

Isis Fontana

Isis Fontana

Troublemaker...

• Writers
  • 1,470 posts

She continued to walk and then turned her head to face his own You want excitement, fine we're headed back to the arctic region as it is the more exciting destination on this planet she said and then tore her attention back to the swamp lands.

@Jonas Vile

Vortek Princess

Posted Image

Telepathy

Precognition

Djonas Vile

Djonas Vile

Moving Forward

• Character
  • 698 posts

Jonas nodded to her and continued to follow after. The humidity of the swamps started to get to him. Beads of sweat started rolling down his back into the crack of his ass and down into his boots. "Could we speed this up? Gettin' a little steamy round here." Jonas said as he yanked on his collar. The sounds of the fauna within the swamps breeding with each other filled the air. "These sounds we hear. At least 80% of them are animals gettin' it on. Did you know that? Perhaps we should make it 82%?"

@Isis Fontana

HjWNgq4.png

Isis Fontana

Isis Fontana

Troublemaker...

• Writers
  • 1,470 posts

She smirked as he made his statement and continued to walk on as she thought it over It would be idiotic to "get it on" in this region, everything around us is poisonous... she stated as she continued to lead them.

@Jonas Vile

Vortek Princess

Posted Image

Telepathy

Precognition

Djonas Vile

Djonas Vile

Moving Forward

• Character
  • 698 posts

Jonas smirked slightly. "Well, alright then. I guess you are just chicken is all. Let us continue on then." Jonas chuckled as he continued following her. He looked around, admiring the surroundings. Even swamps have their own beauty. Jonas swatted at a bug that attempted to taste his bodily fluids. Soon, hopefully, Isis would do the same. "Think we'd run into one of those bettles you fought the day we met?" Jonas asked.

@Isis Fontana

HjWNgq4.png

Isis Fontana

Isis Fontana

Troublemaker...

• Writers
  • 1,470 posts

She walked on and smirked and waved away a bug that came close to her and ignored his question, as she walked she looked to a sign that read  -Region ending in less than 1 mile- and then smirked and looked back at him.

The day we met was not a good day, but yes... I am hoping we run into a beetle again she admitted as she continued to walk on.

@Jonas Vile

Vortek Princess

Posted Image

Telepathy

Precognition

Djonas Vile

Djonas Vile

Moving Forward

• Character
  • 698 posts

Jonas stepped over an insect infected log then almost tripped over a vine. "I thought it was a pretty beautiful day. Met this amazing creature that day. Then you showed up and killed it." Jonas laughed heartily. "I am only kidding, my dear. Did not think I would meet someone of your caliber coming here, but I was proven wrong." Jonas continued following her and noticed the sign as well.

@Isis Fontana

HjWNgq4.png

Isis Fontana

Isis Fontana

Troublemaker...

• Writers
  • 1,470 posts

Isis continued on her path and looked back at him and stopped for a moment and turned to face him Let's not take this too fast, understood? she told him with a seductive smirk on her face and then added I don't mind the pet talk but far as it goes I have just met you so therefor let's take this at a pace 

@Jonas Vile

Vortek Princess

Posted Image

Telepathy

Precognition