OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Again update the Sith Emperor's armor
- Image Source: Click - Piotr Nasirau
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: Previous Submission
- Manufacturer: Sith-Imperial Corps of Engineers
- Affiliation: Emperor Carnifex
- Model: Saziliebm-type Imperious Battle Armor
- Modularity: Yes
- Wrist launchers can be mounted
- Shoulder launchers can be mounted
- Gloves can be replaced
- Boots can be replaced
- Production: Unique
- Classification: Multi-Purpose
- Weight: Very Heavy
- Blasters - Very High
- Kinetic - Very High
- Lightsabers - Extreme
- Anti EMP/Ion - Average
- Environmental - Very High
- Sonic - Low
- Military Grade HUD, Internal Overlay Display
- 360° Field of View Vision
- Polarized Anti-Flash Lenses, Electrobinoculars (x5, x10, X20), Range Finder
- Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System, Multi-Spectral Target Assessor
- Audio/Visual Recorder w/ Playback
- Aural Amplifier, Sonic Dampeners, Annunciator
- Broadband Antenna, HoloNet Access, ComLink
- Combat, Pineal Eye, Visual, Motion, Thermal, Audio Sensors
- Infrared, Sonic, Radar, X-Ray, Life Form Scanners
- Environmental Filter, Rebreather, Oxygen Filtration System, Nutrient/Water Dispenser, Oxygen Tank (2 Hour Supply)
- Knee-Mounted Dart Launchers
- Combat Harness
- Impervium: The armor's impervium plating protects the wearer from virtually any attack save for indefinitely sustained turbolaser bombardment, which is admittedly rare for a Sith warrior to encounter on the battlefield.
- Sith Amulets: Sith amulets embedded in the gauntlets and cuirass enhance the Dark Side strength of the wearer and allow them to call upon various powers such as Dark Side healing, exuding fear and intimidation, and projecting concentrated beams of Dark Side energy from their palms.
- Very Heavy: The materials used in the armor's construction have made it so heavy it's practically worthless to wear by most humanoids. Even those well-equipped to wear it without too much issue can find their movements slowed by the extra burden placed upon them.
- Unarmored Midsection: With only the upper torso, arms, groin, and legs from the thighs down protected by impervium armor, the midsection seems to be the perfect place to attack in the mind of any enemy facing down the armor's wearer.
- Thermal Gel Rigidity: Though offering excellent protection against kinetic strikes, the thermal gel lining the interior of the armor hardens upon impact and retains that rigidity afterward. During a battle, this can stiffen the mobility of the wearer to a certain degree.
What sets the Sith Emperor apart from most other intergalactic leaders is his willingness to throw himself into the heat of battle, fighting on the front lines as if he were just another soldier. Though this has endeared him to the Imperial Legion, it has made him a target for the enemies of the Empire seeking to decapitate its leadership in one swift stroke.
To mitigate this, the Emperor has developed a series of advanced armor to protect him from the worst of what his opponents may throw at him. The latest of these armors is known as the Saziliebm-type Imperious Battle Armor, a deviation from the experimental mag-coil armor he had previously worn. The armor is coated with impervium armor plating that renders it virtually indestructible, save for the midsection which was left unadorned by heavy armor to improve core mobility.
The armor also incorporated the Emperor's various Dark Side artifacts, particularly his pair of Dark Crushgaunts imbued with Sith Amulets that increase his already considerable power in the Dark Side of the Force.