OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a suitable one-man land-vehicle for use by singular Bryn'adûl troops.
- Image Source: X
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: The Bryn'adûl
- Affiliation: The Bryn'adûl
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: N/A
- Material: Malabast, Durasteel, Neutronium Cells, Plasma Gas, Thrusters, Electrical Components, Vehicular Components
- Classification: Landspeeder
- Role: Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- Size: Large
- Weight: Heavy
- Minimum Crew: One
- Optimal Crew: One
- Propulsion: 1 Central Repulsorlift, 4 Traversal Thrusters
- Speed: Fast
- Manoeuvrability: Average
- Armaments: High
- 4X Forward Facing Rotary Plasma Cannons
- 2x Tracking EMP missiles barrages
- Defences: High
- Passenger Capacity: None
- Cargo Capacity: Very Small
- Super Charge: The Pursuer can reroute all of its power to various systems interchangeably with the flick of a switch, able to devote all of its power to its traversal thrusters to gain great speed.
- EMP: The Pursuer carries a dual set of EMP missile barrages, each round carrying six small EMP tracking missiles in each barrage. The EMP missiles use an on-board targeting computer or can be manually targeted towards hostiles and explode with a EMP shockwave upon impact.
- Fast and Furious: The Pursuer is a fast as it is deadly, able to traverse any type of terrain easily and has a versatile loadout, its rotary cannons tearing through infantry whilst its EMP barrages able to immobilise opposing vehicular forces.
- Defensive: The Pursuer is built to sustain a lot of damage, the vehicle has layers of redundant plating and systems that serve as buffers to the primary functions of the Pursuer. Thusly, even if it is just a crawl - the Pursuer can still function even whilst incredibly damaged.
- Exposed Driver: The driver of the Pursuer is exposed to attack from the sides, able to be taken out of commission and thusly nullifying the threat of the Pursuer.
- EMP: Is liable to being disabled for thirty seconds typically by a powerful EMP.
The Pursuer Mk II is a militarised variation of a land-speeder variant vehicle used by Draelvasier hunting parties, the Pursuer itself is a larger and more aggressive variant - sporting military hardware vastly superior to the equipment used for the hunting vehicle.
Edited by Tathra Khaeus, 14 March 2019 - 10:43 AM.