OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create an official codex submission for the headquarters of Bral Metal & Engineering, the home of Clan Bral lead by Valdus Bral, as well as a Mandalorian military base.
- Image Credit: [ Link to where you found the images, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help. ]
- Canon: N/A
- Links: [ Provide links to any relevant threads, characters, companies, locations, equipment, etc here. ]
- Military Base Name: Officially known as: Aliit Bral'keldab "Clan Bral's Citadel". Unofficially known as: The Bral Compound
- Classification: Fortress , Drydock Shipyard, and Military Factory.
- Location: On the planet Mandalore, 310km north-west of Sundari city.
- Affiliation: Clan Bral, The Bral Militia, Bral Metal & Engineering, all headed by Valdus Bral.
- Population: Moderate How large is this Military Base? How many armed units? If your military base is generic, you may separate this population into Army Personnel, Navy Personnel, etc. ]
- Demographics: [ Please describe the general assortment of inhabitants. Specific species percentages are welcome but not required. If no population exists put N/A. ]
- Accessibility:[ Describe logistical information on how easy it is to find/access this location. Is it hidden? Is it isolated from society or is it in the middle of civilization? Is it guarded? Open to the public or private access only? ]
- Description: [ Provide a description of this base at a glance. More in-depth descriptions can be added in points of interest. ]
POINTS OF INTEREST
[ What areas within the base are significant? Give a description of each point listed. ]
Maximum) and any specific security assets in list format. What defenses does this location have, including internal and perimeter defenses? Please note that the rating is relative to the type of location this is. Military troops and hardware are appropriate for all levels of the security rating for Military Bases. Please link relevant tech/equipment to the SW wiki article or Factory-approved submission. ]
[ Include a description on the base's history here. Detail how it came to be constructed and why. Talk about the people/factions involved in this base's creation; and what role it plays. For historical bases, if you so desire, you can include historical events from the Chaos Canon timeline or board history where appropriate. ]
Edited by Valdus Bral, 13 March 2019 - 05:02 AM.