- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Lady Of The Valley

Lady Of The Valley
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 87 posts

Ashara was definitely looking forward to this, It had nearly been two weeks since she had visually seen her apprentice. She had only been in contact with him over the holonet. He had no idea what she had become. Through an excruciating procedure she had transformed into a lethan by her dark lords ambitions to attempt the impossible through Sith Alchemy. She agreed for the simple purpose she wanted to learn the powerful dark art in time.

Now it had been brought to her attention that a Sith scroll about Dark Force heal had been kept secret on the planet Babal 1 located in an underground tomb, unfortunately It was merely a legend, The Twilek  had to know for sure.She had to have it.

The Fury class Interceptor dropped out of hyperspace and landed on the planet's surface. She hailed her Apprentice hiding her features so he would not be able to see her.

“My apprentice, come to me, meet me on the Suface of Babal 1  we have work to do”

With that she closed communications, and slipped into her  Black sith robes, smirking to herself thinking about her new transformation. Caressing her her new Lekku, gently draping them over her shoulders. She felt stronger, her desire amplified to learn more of the dark arts, her body physically became more athletic. Her true desire was to harness sith magik and obtain more power. This mission she would continue with his training.

Mike V'Trechen

Mike V'Trechen

Mike V'Trechen

Sith from the Outer Rim

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 249 posts

Mike had been in space trying to get himself together. His life is being torn apart. When Ashara Evanaris called him, he was meditating. He set a course to Babal 1. 

Mike got off his Scimitar. He saw a sith Twi'lek. He felt in the force that his master was there, but he did not see her. He went into the TJE base and wondered where she was.

image0.gif

Lady Of The Valley

Lady Of The Valley
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 87 posts
The Twilek seen her apprentice enter the base, knowing he felt her presence, but did not know her appearance had changed  now was the time to reveal herself. Slowly walking past her loyal apprentice, pulling back the hood of her robes, revealing herself.  

“Good you are here my loyal friend, I have become something more powerful. I have not neglected your training, come let us look through the holonet, we need to find and underground tomb.”

Motioning to a research table images of the planet appeared before them in holographic images. Waving her hand using the force she cycled through different image's.

“You will become a powerful Sith, my young apprentice,  I am looking for a scroll of great power, and you will help me find it somewhere on this planet.”

Mike V'Trechen

Mike V'Trechen

Sith from the Outer Rim

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 249 posts

Mike was very shocked about his master's new appearance. He wonders if he had to become a Twilek to. He did not want to do that, but he prefered to be a Dathomirian. Mike did not know why, but he always found Darth Maul very interesting. He saw that his master was restless, so he went over to the Holonet and looked through pictures.

"I am circling through the pictures now," said Mike. "I found one location, but I do not think that this is it. It looks all dark, scary, and very dangerous. Take a look, my master of all masters, the Sith of all Siths."

https://goo.gl/images/iz8uHq

image0.gif

Lady Of The Valley

Lady Of The Valley
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 87 posts
That is it! we must must move quickly, download it to your data pad, we are about to have company” She said slyly with a lick of lips

As fast as she spoke, a small army of Babal blocked their entrance coming towards them.She already  had her lightsaber ignited before Mike could answer. Lifting her hand she clenched her fist, she crushed ones wrist holding a blaster. She through her saber decapitating his head laughing while his fell to the floor.

She leaped in the air, retrieving her saber, with a foul swing she sliced another in two.While force pushing two in the direction of her apprentice.

By this time more and more Babal were rushing towards their location.

“Good, more the merrier, I'll enjoy watching you die vermin,” She did not wait for her apprentice to follow, she had to deal with this.

“Come, show them no mercy.”  whike the army approached them.

Mike V'Trechen

Mike V'Trechen

Mike V'Trechen

Sith from the Outer Rim

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 249 posts

Mike downloaded the file and ran. He noticed that there was some aliens that blocked his path. He ignited his red double-bladed lightsaber and killed a couple of aliens in the process. Mike escaped and looked around for his master.

"Master!" yelled Mike into the holonet. "I escaped. Where are you? Do you need any help? What would you like me to do? I will follow all of your instructions."

image0.gif

Lady Of The Valley

Lady Of The Valley
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 87 posts
“Come my apprentice I am outside”

The Babal now were advancing in numbers, Ashara striking them down with her lightsaber, she advanced some she had struck with bolts of lightning, some she drained their life force transferring their energy to her. She waited for Mike to join in on the battle.

Mike V'Trechen

Mike V'Trechen

Mike V'Trechen

Sith from the Outer Rim

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 249 posts

Mike ignited his lightsaber again; He went to the nearest goon by surpise and cut his head off. He then grabbed the head and look at the others. He had a good idea.

"Hello all," said Mike. "This head came from one of YOUR companions. I beheaded him. This is what will happen to all of you, if you keep trying to stop us from stealing the scroll. Does anyone have a problem with that?"

Ashara Evanaris

Edited by Mike V'Trechen, 22 March 2019 - 01:11 PM.

image0.gif

Lady Of The Valley

Lady Of The Valley
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 87 posts
Ashara kept her lightsaber ignited,she moved through the crowd of Babal, If they were in her way, she either force gripped them, force pushed, while slaying them where the stood.Slaughtering one buy one where this cave was.

“My Apprentise record thier the datain your data pad kill the rest of them.”

Mike V'Trechen

Mike V'Trechen

Sith from the Outer Rim

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 249 posts

Mike recorded the species data and cut all of their bodies in half. He liked murder, but doing the killing is just right for him. He then followed his master into the cave. 

The cave was dark and damp. Mike started to think about his planet. He noticed that Ashara Evanaris had stopped. He ran into her. He hoped that it was not anything bad.

image0.gif