• Create Account
Photo

What's the most ridiculous thread you've been in?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gherron Dragonsflame

Gherron Dragonsflame

Space dad

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,744 posts

As the title says, what's that one thread that you look back on and think "Wait, that actually happened?" Mine is from a time where we had to literally jump through hoops to get our restricted materials, and in the case of songsteel, you had to rhyme your way into the Factory Judges' hearts.

Flippy Floppy Poppy Moppy

Yula Perl

Yula Perl

Elevate

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 521 posts

I wasn't in this thread, but a sentient battle station dropped a pheromone torpedo onto a wedding

It makes me giggle. 

Veiere Arenais

Veiere Arenais

Senior Assembly Member & Silver Jedi Ambassador

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,036 posts

I seem to recall having a few drinks in a pub on Commenor with Darben Skirae, Darlyn Excron and Mythos .

A new member in the Faction came in and joined us. I don't think they hung about for long if memory serves.

Edited by Veiere Arenais, 31 March 2019 - 07:44 PM.

UgCO5NV.png

hJrtOXv.gif

9W1Zuct.png|65efa8eb2f3d12b103d176987b3c29b1-dbret8z|friOAgG.png

[Jedi Battle-Armor] ["The Judiciary" Heavy Cruiser] [Senior Officers]

~ The right course of action rarely comes with ease, and without personal sacrifice ~

Darlyn Excron

Darlyn Excron

Resident President Meme

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,145 posts

Veiere Arenais Was I there?

I genuinely can't remember. God I must drink a lot.

I also can't really pick out a thread per say, more so my antics *in* threads. Like releasing hundreds of doves to signal my arrival. So..

Artifact weapon: Exar Kun's Lightsaber :|: Personal armor: Desperado class (Purchased via auction) :|: Ranged weapons: Drifter Shotgun (Purchased via auction) and DL-18 blaster pistol :|: Melee weapon: Darlyn's lightsaber